All reviews great dog hard boiled eggs room was clean close to the airport continental breakfast yogurt convenient location place to stay easy access king bed freeway pets nevada
Reviewed 29 June 2016

It is a pretty typical LQ, sort of dingy on the outside but reasonably appointed inside.

The room was pretty quiet with one exception. The toilets are power flush, and when the room next door flushed the john, it sounded about like the space shuttle was about to take flight. I assume mine sounded the same in the room next door,. I turned the fan on constant on the A/C and closed the bathroom door which helped. But it was startling until you get used to it.

The bed was comfortable, the A/C was predictable and the WIFI worked fine,. The recliner chair was comfortable but pretty thread bare,

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Spokaneman1949
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I was in town for the Reno Rodeo with my family and was here for one night. It's a nice little property. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and kind. Great place especially if you're on a budget. The breakfast is simple but good. I would stay again!

Room Tip: If you're non-smoking request a high floor room
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank K_Amore16
Reviewed 27 June 2016

The hotel is nice enough, however, I made a reservation with a group many months ago. When I arrived, I was given a handicap room I did not reserve on opposite side of hotel far away from the group. They did not have another room near the group to switch me to. I was not a happy camper.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2016

the stay the staff was very good the continental breakfast wasn't really what I expected. as for the room it was quite comfortable and I enjoyed the stay. the extra room service meal was a welcomed relief.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We needed a safe, quiet, clean room to stay during medical appointments. This La Quinta filled all our needs. Staff was very courteous, efficient, and friendly. Weather was hot and we were pleased that air conditioner worked very well and never failed. Also the room refrigerator maintained cold temperatures so our travel food was kept well. The grounds are not very attractive. More trees would help a lot due to all the asphalt.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple