7,002 results
All reviews sky tower circus circus parking garage hot august nights nice room midway fun casino games cc arcade buffet shuttle blast vegas rates gambling
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I had so much fun when I stayed at Circus Circus this past President's Day weekend. I was celebrating my birthday which was on February 9th. I brought my 8 year old nephew and my sister with me. All I can say is fun, fun, fun!! I am interested in seeing the changes that new management will bring. Hopefully I can start receiving offers again for this hotel.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

The hotel had everything kids would want to do. Lobby was was packed with customers trying to check in. They need more staff to help with the long line of people waiting. Elevator were running slow due to the limited amount of them. Overall, I would give a thumbs up!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

The hotel was very busy when we checked in. We got a room in Sky tower. The room was very out-dated. Carpet looks old and dirty. Bathroom also can use an upgrade. There is no fridge nor microwave. Issue with our stay was mainly the noise level. We can hear every sound from adjoining room. First night, our neighbors was up chatting and taking shower until 4:30am. I could hear every word and every movement. 2nd night, I got woken up by the noise from next door again at 2am. I couldn't go back to sleep until the noise finally died down at 3:30am. Wifi also didn't work well during our stay. I am disappointed with the quality of this hotel.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Need to have an extra blanket in the room and un-used coffee packets with CREAM. We stay here at leleast 3 times a year. Look forward to staying next time and hope to have an extra blanket and coffee too.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Usually our stay is pretty nice this time they booked us the wrong room and in due to their mistake they want to charge us an additional $40 people next to us we're horrible allowing your kids to bang on the door screaming yelling all night and the pills this time work for horribly hard

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple