“This was a delivery!!”

Spicy Pickle
Ranked #595 of 959 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I was conducting some training for a client at one of the hotels in Carson city. I searched for restaurants that deliver and they popped up.
They were early, order was correct and food was really good!!
We ordered through on line catering but they were the vendor.
I would use them again! All of the sandwiches were good! I just can't remember them!!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch today-never again. There were four people in our group. The first person got their sandwich a bit before 11:45, the fourth came at 12:05-no joke! Two people were finished eating by the time I received my Panderia (spelling may be off). I got a sandwich on "flatbread". It was as thin as a cracker, hardly any mozzarella (it was the Margherita) and was not much of anything. I realize it was supposed to be "light", but it was hardly anything. It was only a $1.50 cheaper than regular sandwiches, but less than half the sandwich. My husband ordered a tuna on ciabatta - it was a lot more bread than anything that was inside. I would give a second chance, but the ridiculous wait time makes it impossible to go back.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

This was a great discovery. Corner if Longley and Mccarran. Worth the trip in. Their salads were excellent. The atmosphere was friendly and eclectic. A good place for business or a couple.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

A friend and I visited the Spicy Pickle on Longley Lane yesterday! I have wanted to try this place only because of the name - really spicy pickle!! Anyway, we ordered our lunch from a very friendly man that has a wonderful laugh and even likes to joke with people!! I love that attitude in a service place. Thanks!

My Barn Yard wrap was very good!! We could eat inside or out...we picked in only because the weather was chilly and breezy! We were able to sit and visit and eat our lunch leisurely with no feeling of being rushed! That such a nice treat - the last few times we have been out for lunch we have felt the place wanted us to eat and leave as rapidly as possible - I hate that! We return here for lunch often!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Overall food was good, the sandwich seemed to have more bread than filling but the flavors were still good. Food was served quickly. Overall will try somewhere else next time.

Been to Spicy Pickle? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK