“Lunch”

Spicy Pickle
Ranked #550 of 1,007 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

This was a great discovery. Corner if Longley and Mccarran. Worth the trip in. Their salads were excellent. The atmosphere was friendly and eclectic. A good place for business or a couple.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

A friend and I visited the Spicy Pickle on Longley Lane yesterday! I have wanted to try this place only because of the name - really spicy pickle!! Anyway, we ordered our lunch from a very friendly man that has a wonderful laugh and even likes to joke with people!! I love that attitude in a service place. Thanks!

My Barn Yard wrap was very good!! We could eat inside or out...we picked in only because the weather was chilly and breezy! We were able to sit and visit and eat our lunch leisurely with no feeling of being rushed! That such a nice treat - the last few times we have been out for lunch we have felt the place wanted us to eat and leave as rapidly as possible - I hate that! We return here for lunch often!

1  Thank 559akat
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Overall food was good, the sandwich seemed to have more bread than filling but the flavors were still good. Food was served quickly. Overall will try somewhere else next time.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Real unique choices. Great ingredients. Tasty but corky. Don't expect your jimmy johns or subway, try something totally different.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

I was not pleased with the sandwiches we ordered from this restaurant. They are expensive and lack flavor. I had an Italian sub, which had absolutely no flavor; eating plain bread would have been the same.

My colleague had a roast beef sandwich, which was also bland.

Been to Spicy Pickle? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK