“Best Greek in Reno so far”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Opa Deli Subs Expresso
Ranked #509 of 1,017 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Saw an ad on TV, ate there last night for the first time. Very good food and service was outstanding. Met the owner, nice man very friendly. Gyro is huge and the greek salad is tasty. Will return many times.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

The original family business opened another restaurant! Specialties include gourmet pizza, Greek and Italian food, hot sandwiches, paninis, desserts, beer, wine and espresso drinks.

We look forward to hosting you! Opa!!!

1  Thank Alexi D
Reviewed 23 September 2010

If you are looking for great Dolemades, this is the place, a great value. If your looking for a romantic evening or elegant dining, not so much.

Reviewed 26 July 2010

I found this little gem after I went to the REI store. I ate there 2 times during my 4 day stay and I was impressed. Not only is the food great but the customer service was awesome!! I had the warm Pastrami sandwich the 1st time and then I had the Gyro with Greek salad the 2nd time. Both were great and I especially liked the little touch of olives, cucumbers, and a banana pepper on the side of the plate.

Been to Opa Deli Subs Expresso? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK