“The best BBQ ribs I have tested for a long time”
Review of Kinder's Meats Deli & BBQ - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kinder's Meats Deli & BBQ
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I was at the Baracuda golf event earlier this week at the Montreux golf coure and on The range they had 3 different BBQ restaurants serving ribs to the players and caddies and other guests.
Out of the 3 Kinder's was the best but from all the ribs I had over the years and I had a few those will stay in my memory as the rub is so tasty and the meat was so good a perfect combination. My only regret now is that they do not have a location close to chicago

Reviewed 8 April 2017

My wife and I have eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal. But we have ony eaten here for lunch. I am not sure if they do dinners.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Pulled pork was decent. Mild BBQ sauce was fine. Curious they didn't offer pickles with the Pulled Pork sandwich. Had to go back and ask. The restaurant setting was cold and sterile, nothing inviting. Won't go back. Get just as good at Dickies.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Stumbled across this restaurant driving through town. Great menu and good iced tea. Several sandwich options. Will be back if in the area. Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Great BBQ, good prices and very friendly staff. Definitely worth finding if you are in the mood for BBQ.