15,694 results
All reviewsbowling alleysummit roomsdriving rangejohnny rocketsmovie theaterget awaynice roomslot machinesnon smokingbuffetfuncasinorimlarrygamblingcafestarbucks
Reviewed 3 August 2017

This is my 2nd stay here. So far they have Great customer service. Nice and clean atmosphere. The casino itself is open and not to congested. I would totally recommend to anyone. They also have activities for kids. There bowling alley is open all day and they also have the pool/spa. This is by far one of the nice resorts in Reno.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GSRCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear 286kaliac,

I want to thank you for choosing the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino and for sharing your great review. It is a pleasure to know how much you enjoyed all of our resort's amenities, including our kid-friendly activities. We sincerely appreciate the recommendation to our future guests.

We are looking forward to you visiting us again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I have been staying at the Hotel for over 30 years and remember in 77 when it was constructed. My opinion is the recent changes to the pool ,affordability ,service, etc. have never been better. Are used to split my monthly trips to Reno between Vegas and the high Sierra
Now I am solely a high sierra visitor

Dear dum1bo,

Thank you for this amazing review! What a thrill to know you have been a loyal guest at the GSR for 30 years! We truly appreciate your patronage and appreciate your kind words regarding our improvements. We work very hard to ensure our property is continuously improving so we meet our guests' expectations in every way.

We look forward to your return and thank you, again, for choosing the Grand Sierra Resort.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I got to do a lot Little getaway with my wife was very happy to do so at the grand Sierra everything was A plus
Availability of restaurants availability of movies will be at the casino use valet parking it was a quick service
I Took a look at the coin shop very interesting

Dear James V,

Thank you for this amazing review! We appreciate your feedback and are elated to hear about your experience during your getaway with your wife . Guest service is very important to us here at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Took my wife and four children between the ages of 6 to 13 and everyone had a blast. We rode go karts, played mini golf, laser tag, had many hours of fun in the arcade and bounce house land, and the kids loved the buffet. Service was great and we liked having so many activities for the whole family in one place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear 405douglasw,

Thank you so much for visiting the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino and sharing your review. It is a delight to know how much you enjoyed all of our kid-friendly amenities with your family. We truly appreciate the excellent rating you have awarded us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

My room's bathroom had opened/used soap in the shower and some of the bottles bathroom liquids (e.g., lotion) were open and used but left for my use versus a fresh bottle or taken away/leaned by room maid. I check-in after 9:00 p.m. and my room was not available...but I did receive a $25.00 food credit which I appreciated very much.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GSRCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Roger I,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are very sorry about your experience here at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. We have sent you a personal email addressing your concerns. We realize this issue impacted your experience and we would like to sincerely apologize. We hope that we can earn your business back again in the future.