15,704 results
All reviewsbowling alleysummit roomsdriving rangejohnny rocketsmovie theaterget awaynice roomslot machinesnon smokingbuffetfuncasinorimlarrygamblingcafestarbucks
Reviewed 3 August 2017

My room's bathroom had opened/used soap in the shower and some of the bottles bathroom liquids (e.g., lotion) were open and used but left for my use versus a fresh bottle or taken away/leaned by room maid. I check-in after 9:00 p.m. and my room was not available...but I did receive a $25.00 food credit which I appreciated very much.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GSRCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Roger I,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are very sorry about your experience here at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. We have sent you a personal email addressing your concerns. We realize this issue impacted your experience and we would like to sincerely apologize. We hope that we can earn your business back again in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We enjoyed our stay at GSR. The best Resort Casino in Reno. Very clean rooms, restrooms, machines. The Staff are very friendly and you never have to search for a waitress. The buffet is great. The cafe is great. The hotel has so much more to offer. A one stop shop for everyone. We will continue to go to Reno and stay at the GSR. Thank you GSR for a wonderful get away.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GSRCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear DRatto,

Thank you for visiting the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino and sharing your review. It is a delight to know how much you enjoyed enjoyed all our resort has to offer, from the beverage servers to our clean rooms. We truly appreciate the excellent rating you have awarded us and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Stopped for a two day stay enroute to Mammoth, CA. The room was spacious with a great view from the 25th floor. Bed, shower, closets, all very roomy. Staff was friendly and helpful during a very busy time. Lots of families enjoying the pool, arcade, bowling center; all away from the adult activities. Fun place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Neil A,

Thank you so much for visiting the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino and sharing your review. It is a delight to know how much you enjoyed our amenities, including your spacious room and our friendly Team Members.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I have been to grand Sierra resort a couple of times before with my family. This was the first time by myself and I was satisfied with my experience. I really enjoyed the remodeling of the pool area. The customer service was decent. The only complaint that I would have is that the mini golf area was very dirty. Other than that I look forward to staying at GSR again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GSRCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear John J,

Thank you so much for visiting the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino and sharing your review. It is a delight to know how much you enjoyed. We apologize for the issue you mentioned in your review and are addressing. This type of service breakdown is not indicative of the service we strive to provide. We truly appreciate the excellent rating you have awarded us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Not up to my standards. The room was way too dark in general and the bathroom was unusable for the application of any makeup at all. Horrid harsh but dim downlighting over the sink creating facial shadows and so dark I had to take all my make up to the one window with some natural light and balance it on a 3 inch wide window sill. The darkest bathroom I have ever been in.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Katherine F,

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. We are very sorry about your experience here at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. We have sent you a personal email addressing your concerns. We realize this impacted your experience and we would like to sincerely apologize. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.