All reviews choice hotels yogurt room was clean shuttle service breakfast area an overnight stay free breakfast hard boiled eggs rental car third floor night's sleep fridge and microwave desk clerk an early flight free shuttle king bed flat screen tv
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I found the room very comfortable and nicely kept but some of the hallways seemed to show signs of age (but I guess short of a total renovation that is unavoidable). There was also a faint odor of something in the hallway - maybe carpet cleaner? The staff was friendly and helpful. The "free breakfast' was pretty good -- had eggs and sausage cooked like a muffin-sandwich -- probably for those on the run. I would have liked to have seen scrambled eggs instead somehow but the sausage was a good call. They also had the waffle-maker that made pretty good hot fresh waffles. Just one thing was that the "suite" was actually a larger room with a half-wall that divided part of it. I had always thought a "suite" was actually a divided room with a separate sitting area - the half wall didn't really provide enough privacy that one person could sleep and the other could read or watch TV. Nonetheless, it was very spacious. Overall I would stay here again and it is definitely a good value. It had free parking, free internet, a small refrigerator in the room, shuttle to the airport (not sure if it goes to the casinos too). It is a very short drive to the airport, but next time we might even return the U-drive the day before, take the shuttle to the hotel, and then just take their shuttle back to the airport the next day.

Room Tip: Get the suite if you can -- the extra space is nice for minimal additional cost.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank One W
Reviewed 13 October 2016

This place is great. The suites are a really good size. We had a problem with the fridge and it was replaced promptly. The bed was comfortable too.
The breakfast is quite ok. Even though it's close to the airport, you can't hear any noise. Overall, very happy to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank misterchester12
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Rooms are very clean beds comfortable and breakfast was good. Was a bit loud because of a motorcycle event going on but other than that was good. Check in and out was fast and efficient and front desk staff was helpful with directions.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I spent two nights here on business. My room was large and spacious. I had more than enough room (Room 217). The king bed was comfortable with five nice pillows. The shower had a newer multi-setting showered, and the water was warm and the pressure was great. I wasn't a fan of the shallow toilet, as I'm not a fan of my tenders touching water when I take a seat. There was a fridge and a microwave in the room. The cable package was great and I was able to watch all the NFL games on Sunday and Monday. They have Comedy Central too!

This appears to be a family run hotel, as there were three guys running the front desk that looked like brothers that are close in age. The breakfast in the morning was eggs and sausage patties with fresh fruit, yogurt and waffles for offerings.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ConstanTraveler77
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I go to Reno NV twice a year and have stayed at this location several times.
The location is minutes from the airport and the Reno Sparks Convention Center which makes it very convenient. AIso the hotel provides shuttle service to both places.

Besides the convenience, I have always found excellent customer service. The management and staff are all very polite and will go our of their way to make the stay very pleasant.

I will highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business