“Amazing food !!!”

Two Chicks Reno
Ranked #22 of 947 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This place was absolutely amazing! My husband and I went for brunch and our food and drinks were incredible. We had Eggs Benedict, hash browns (to die for) bloody Mary, and mimosas. The service was great and the atmosphere was so neat. Loved everything about this place from a self serve coffee bar as you wait in line to the food and service. A must if you are in the area!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Two Chicks Reno

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This place is too cute! Love the atmosphere and service was fast and friendly! We ate lunch here, but I really want to go back for breakfast! I had the Bumble Brie. This is a sandwich with Brie, green apples, and ham on apple cinnamon bread! Amazing!! Like the best sandwich I've ever had! My husband had the Chicken Lunch plate. He said his food was good. The vinaigrette on his salad was super yummy. If you're in Reno and looking for a casual, yummy breakfast/lunch place, you will not go wrong with Two Chicks!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Had been wanting to go to Two Chicks for a while; finally got the chance to meet a friend there for lunch. We both had the breakfast - me going for their UltiMelt Omelette and my friend had the two eggs with bacon. Quite frankly, after reading all of the other reviews, I was expecting better. Yes, it was cooked okay, but again, it wasn't the fantastic meal I was expecting. Service was good, but overall, the fare didn't rise above similar specialty breakfast locales.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Spent the weekend in Reno and ate at this awesome restaurant twice once for breakfast and once for lunch both times it was great.
The service was outstanding and the restaurant was clean and the modern look was inviting. Go early before the rush, and the parking can be a challenge but be patient and look for parking on the street behind the location.
Had the eggs Benedict and it was spectacular a nice spicy kick hollandaise sauce, the eggs were done correctly and the rest of the meals came out as ordered. Try the garlic parmesan fries they are totally off the chain, and this with the special sloppy joe melt was crazy good.

Yep go early and enjoy these local ladies have a home run on their hands.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The best veggie omlette & hash browns I've ever had! The food was amazing! The spread for the toast tasted great too. I wish I would have known about this place sooner!