All reviews front desk breakfast staff business travel nice hotel minute drive convenient location carson city lake tahoe free breakfast would stay again fitness center casino hotels easy access great place to stay close to the airport indoor pool hot tub
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Reservation line was horrible and actually cancelled my reservation rather than just making a simple check in date change. Also, there was a huge stain in one of the queen beds in the room. Very disappointed with this stay at a Hilton chain hotel.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
April K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

Although the fees are comparable to hotels that provide a breakfast, this hotel charged over $10 a person for a breakfast. I was given a handicap room even though we were three women who were not handicapped. That meant we had little counter space for our cosmetics.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
April K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Closed early for some unknown reason and when I telephoned the front desk the agent was less than helpful and had no explanation that was satisfactory. This was a family outing and my daughter and I were looking forward to working out and relaxing in the hot tub/but they closed the hot tub area when we went up to our room to change. We were so disappointed! I called the front desk and they gave me an excuse about the lock on the door. the girl at the front desk the next morning when we checked out had no knowledge of a lock issue on the spa area.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
April K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry you were unhappy with our facilities, especially with our pool area. Be assured we will be looking into this issue right away and correcting it as needed. From my team I understand that the lock was having some issues due to moister build up and this was causing the magnetic strip on the cards not to read correctly in the lock. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel.. Nice rooms .. Friendly staff . Being Hilton honors diamond guest let's you have complimentary breakfast for up to two guests. We loved the fact that they have us late checkout till 4 pm ! All the Hilton hotels we've stayed at have given us a late checkout to a max of 2 pm. (SPG platinum guests are always given a guaranteed 4 pm late checkout ). We would definitely stay at this hotel if we ever return to the area.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
April K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We enjoy welcoming our Hilton Honors members, and doing what we can to make sure you enjoy your stay with us. I am so glad our team was able to show what we are all about. We hope to have you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Overall the hotel was very nice and the staff was very friendly. I would stay again, but only if I had a softer bed. The matress I had felt like I was sleeping on stone. I did not logde a complaint since I was only there for two nights and did not spend much time in the room anyway.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
April K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Reno, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found most of your stay with us to your liking. Be assured we will look into the issue you experienced with our Garden Sleep System Mattress and it will be addressed. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

April Kemper