“Best Restaurant on the River”
Review of Wild River Grille

Wild River Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild River Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,052 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mill
Transit: The RTC Ride public bus system stops just a few steps from Wild River Grille, and the free RTC Sierra Spirit also has nearby routes convenient to the restaurant.
Description: Perfectly positioned in the very heart of Reno on the Truckee River, Wild River Grille provides warm, attentive service in a sophisticated but relaxed setting. Inspired by the region’s natural beauty the lush, woodsy interior provides an amazing setting or... enjoy the fresh air of Reno"s best patio on the famed Downtown Riverwalk. Executive Chef Joe Bell and Sous Chef Jessica Marrufo present seasonal and locally sourced menus featuring Nouveau American cuisine complemented by innovative comfort foods. The full bars offer a varied selection of wines from around the globe, refreshing beers, and handcrafted cocktails made from fresh squeezed juices and house liquor infusions. Next door, Wild River Grille’s sister restaurant, the River Room, offers a group-friendly, spacious interior, full bar,and décor that pays tribute to the city’s heyday. Wild River Grille serves lunch and dinner seven days a week starting at 11 am with live music nightly and Happy Hour Mon-Fri, 4-6pm
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Food is great and the location the best on river. They even have live music most nights of the week.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Awesome ! El Rio Salvaje margarita was perfectly made, dinner was delicious. I had the coconut mahi mahi, wife had the short ribs. Service was excellent. Perfect night on the patio. 0800-830 reservation made it very pleasant on the Patio. Nice live music. If you want to make those brownie points with the lady, take her here. Thank you again.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I attended a group diner for 50 people. The service and my entree was great. The ladies behind the bar kept us laughing.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Although I live in Reno I haven't been here before. Everything was very good from the appetizers to drinks and the dessert. Did not have the meatloaf but each time some came by I thought to have it the next time!
Dinner by the river, good food and service on a warm evening, what's not to like!
Fantastic!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Reno for many years and I happened to stumble across this restaurant on TripAdvisor so we thought we would give it a try. I wish I hadn't had a late lunch but my friend was hungry so my meal was only soup which was French Onion and it was very good. My friend order the Meatloaf and that was very good also but could of had a little more spices added to it. I will definitely give it a try again when I have a better appetite and try a few other dishes that were on the menu. The atmosphere was very upbeat and quite busy for a Wednesday evening.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Wild River Grille? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK