“Helpful, Knowledgeable, Neat place. ”

D Bar M Western Store
Ranked #9 of 31 Shopping in Reno
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I was away on vacation and I wanted to get a special gift for my teenage daughter. I knew I wanted to get her something related to her passion which is horse riding so I sound the D Bar M Western Store online. The store was very clean, bright, and organized. They carry boots, chaps, spurs, hats, buckles and belts, saddles, tack, and all sorts of great equestrian and western gifts and furnishings. The staff was over the top helpful and friendly. A few younger people were working there and they were extremely respectful and helpful. It's obvious that the store has deep roots in the community and has top notch owners and management. They helped me find a great show belt for my daughter. They even rapped my gift and put a bow on it for no extra charge. I really enjoyed shipping there.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for D Bar M Western Store

Reviewed 7 November 2014

to an e-mail about one of their products that we loved. They have a page for responding but they didn't. Disappointing, so will likely not do business with them again. There are lots of western stores and online sites.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We spent the Sunday hitting all of the western stores in Reno and this was by far the best. Great boot selection. My husband bought boots and could immediately walk miles they were so comfortable. Women's wear is very limited, but men's vests and coats are pretty good. Definitely will be back

3  Thank Gemma'smum
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Bought a $560 pair O' custom White's boot's friendly staff, very informative, Best I've had! Thank's D bar M!

7  Thank Ja M
Reviewed 12 August 2012

As a result of being relocated 1100 miles from Reno because of a necessary employment relocation. I wanted to do some online shopping as the store is needless to say, not accessible... Much to my dismay there's no online catalog to shop from! Mr. & or Mrs. business owners. FYI, seriously consider this. Especially in this economy. There's those of us whom you could benefit from our online purchases. That is of course if you'd like our business. I've always enjoyed doing business with your store. As I was always able to purchase hard to find items you carried. But alas, no online catalog, no purchase. Oh well...! Another Lost Sale...

8  Thank Michael H