“Disappointed they wouldn't respond”

D Bar M Western Store
Ranked #9 of 30 Shopping in Reno
Reviewed 7 November 2014

to an e-mail about one of their products that we loved. They have a page for responding but they didn't. Disappointing, so will likely not do business with them again. There are lots of western stores and online sites.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We spent the Sunday hitting all of the western stores in Reno and this was by far the best. Great boot selection. My husband bought boots and could immediately walk miles they were so comfortable. Women's wear is very limited, but men's vests and coats are pretty good. Definitely will be back

3  Thank Gemma'smum
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Bought a $560 pair O' custom White's boot's friendly staff, very informative, Best I've had! Thank's D bar M!

7  Thank Ja M
Reviewed 12 August 2012

As a result of being relocated 1100 miles from Reno because of a necessary employment relocation. I wanted to do some online shopping as the store is needless to say, not accessible... Much to my dismay there's no online catalog to shop from! Mr. & or Mrs. business owners. FYI, seriously consider this. Especially in this economy. There's those of us whom you could benefit from our online purchases. That is of course if you'd like our business. I've always enjoyed doing business with your store. As I was always able to purchase hard to find items you carried. But alas, no online catalog, no purchase. Oh well...! Another Lost Sale...

8  Thank Michael H