“D - M is the best ! ! ! ! !”

D Bar M Western Store
Ranked #9 of 31 Shopping in Reno
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I've been in this store several times and have always been impressed with the wide selection of stuff........the staff has always been pleasant and helpful.

Would I go back? You betcha.........

5  Thank JohnandPeach
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for D Bar M Western Store

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Found this shop after a quick iPhone google search for "boots in Reno". SO glad I found it! The ladies around the shop are top-notch help, the owner shook my hand and took time to talk for a bit. Best of all, WHITE's USA-made boots are ON STOCK! Can't find that in the Midwest! Walked in to "look" walked out with a $400 pair of boots on my feet and a new D Bar M t-shirt! Awesome!

7  Thank OJeepGuyO
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Been shopping here for years, and especially like the selection of boots and hats, and the ease/pricing for ordering custom made boots (2 pair so far!). Great selection of good using gear and some fun art & giftware.

4  Thank JKaren
Reviewed 8 July 2011

My quest for the day was aquiire a western hat for the Reno Rodeo and I found Jack the owner of this fine store. We exchanged greetings and I expressed my desire to buy a Quarter Horse styled hat only to find they are not much in style today. But no fear Jack suggested we take an open crown hat and steam the darn thing into a shape I was seeking. After a little showmanship and skill on part of Jack and my standing in front of a mirror with my vanity being stroked, we fitted me with a hat to fit my whim. This may seem silly to some, but I found this service a great joy. Now that being said Jack had one more surprise, we informed him of our rodeo plans and he being a sponsor provided us with a evenings pass to a great rodeo! Many thanks to Jack and his fine store for making our vacation to Nevada a pleasant experience. We would recommend D Bar M Western Store to all who seek a service oriented western shop.

6  Thank whetzelclan
Reviewed 22 February 2010

I called to see if I could get a 26" cinch. The call went very well, the clerk is drop shipping my cinch that had to be special ordered so that it'll be here faster. very helpful and the price was right too.

4  Thank SMVegguy