“Fresh deli sandwiches, and sides inside a gas station”
Review of Deli Towne USA

Deli Towne USA
Ranked #311 of 1,017 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I had the sandwich with bacon and avocado on whole wheat bread. It was delicious! I wanted to return for the seafood salad and fruit salad. Both looked lovely. This is in a gas station/convenience store. There is some seating inside, but we ordered to go. I highly recommend this place for their sandwiches and fresh food. I knew it would be good, when we walked in and saw the long line. The wait was worth it, and I can't wait to try some of the salads I saw, and buy another sandwich!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

The deli is 'half' of the convenience store. There is some seating inside which feels a little akward because it is in the convenience store area. Also some seating outside under a shade cover. Some off street parking available.

Variety of sandwiches--both for breakfast and for lunch--and variety of sizes so you can suit your appetite(and budget). Soups, chips, side salads such as potato or macaroni also available.

Crowded at lunchtime, including sundays as a number of churchgoers from nearby churches stop by here after service.

Good sandwiches, tho not the best in Reno IMHO.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I avoided this place for a very long time because it is located inside a gas station. Maybe that sounds snobbish, but I didn't think a deli inside a gas station would be clean or provide quality sandwiches. I was wrong on both accounts. It is a favorite among locals. On a weekend, you can expect to wait in line for up to 20 minutes. Many items on the menu and plenty of breads to choose from. Tables and booths are available to sit at both inside and outside.

Confession: I was eating sandwiches at work that were being delivered from here for over a year before I realized they were coming from a deli inside a gas station!

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Was completely balled out by the manager Vince, for having my service dog with me , he didn't back down when I told him I'm ex-military with PTSD and BI POLAR. He called me out in front of other patrons. I was so upset I cried when I got in my car, so embarrassing.
Mind you, my dog is 8 pounds and she was in my arms.
This is how you treat someone who has fought for your freedom? Really? My old Sargeant was beside himself when I told him the story. And so are my clients....
This manager didn't even give me the option to show my dogs paperwork .
I've been visiting this deli for 7/8 years, never again. Neither will any of the people I know, I own a business , I know alot of people. No one should be treated like that.
Was I supposed to leave her in my car when it's 100 degrees outside?
Last but not least , someone responded and had a very feeble attempt to fix the situation when I yelped them, which was a total joke.
Basically offered nothing to remedy the situation. Nothing.
Don't waste your time here, there are several other yummy Deli's in town to visit. Shame on you Deli Town, you shouldn't have someone like Vince to represent your business.

3  Thank jenijhair
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Super huge deli sandwiches. Great bread and fillings. Very, very casual. Some seating but most take sandwiches to go. Very highly recommended!

Been to Deli Towne USA? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK