“Lack of service. ”
Review of Sushi Minato

Sushi Minato
Ranked #183 of 1,007 Restaurants in Reno
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at there noodle shop when it was open but today I came in service was slow food cold and I never got a refill on my coke. I don't know if I would come back. Very upset.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This was my second time eating at this restaurant. Had sushi both times and ramen as well. Broth was good on both visits and sushi was good.
Apparently this is a new location for them and the restaurant is in pretty good shape.
My only complaint is the lack of attentiveness by the wait staff. We were waited on by 3 different people on this trip and no one seemed to "own" the table. Whenever we needed someone we had to wave them down and although they moved around a lot; they didn't seem very efficient or concerned.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Sushi was good but fairly typical of sushi places. Service was great and the rolls were made fast. Overall good but I'll try a different one next time.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Sat at the bar..rainbow blossom and gyoza were amazing! Had another roll MIB which was way too spicy..the chef could tell I didn't like it and made me another custom roll (free surprise) which was amazing and then also took $3 off my bill..such great service is hard to find!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Did some research in Remo for Ramen and Sushi Minato popped up. Normally like a straight out noodle house for Ramen but decided to give it a try. Ended up ordering a bunch of sushi and then Ramen. Both were very good especially the Spicy Ramen with extra pork!! Sushi was a mix of sashimi and rolls and all were very good. Three people with Sushi, Ramen, beers and Saki for under $100 is priceless. I would go back again in a heartbeat.

Been to Sushi Minato? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK