“Need regular vanilla”

SweetFrog Premium Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #468 of 1,011 Restaurants in Reno
Description: Welcome to sweetFrog® — where our goal is to create the best frozen yogurt experience you've ever had! You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve premium frozen yogurt, then finish it off with any toppings you choose. Our toppings bar is stocked fresh every day with the best ingredients for a light snack, a decadent dessert, and everything in between.
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I like this place but I go to other yogurt places because the have vanilla. Sweet frog only has sugar free vanilla. Other than that it's pretty good here

Reviewed 23 May 2016

The Sweet Frog is a must for the family when we go to Reno. They have a variety of yummy flavors and a loaded topping bar. The cashiers are always friendly to us. Seating is good and they have some tables out front. Casual atmosphere-fun and very kid friendly. Clean and well maintained. We like to color fun pictures at our table and write on the chalk board. The frozen yogurt is really good. I love the vanilla with caramel sauce, peanuts, and granola. The kids go nuts-sometimes mixing 3 or more flavors-then topping it sour gummies, chocolate sauce, marshmallows and whatever else. The Sweet Frog is a sweet stop for lovers of frozen yogurt or ice cream. It's a great place for all to visit.

1  Thank jazzoee
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

I know, frozen yogurt, what's not to like… But this place has more interesting flavors than usual, I had a Fruitloop flavor and raspberry pomegranate! And they have a wide variety of toppings. Good place!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Good yogurt and friendly people and outdoor seating too I like this The site asked what I disliked If I had disliked anything I would have said so!!

Been to SweetFrog Premium Frozen Yogurt? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK