“Good airport spot for breakfast”
Review of Timber Ridge

Timber Ridge
Ranked #665 of 1,052 Restaurants in Reno
Reviewed 18 October 2018

I've eaten here a number of times when flying out of Reno airport. Decent food decent service. Breakfast is best

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Years ago I heard a comedian say that his girlfriend wanted him to take her to the most expensive restaurant in town... so he took her to the Host coffee shop at the airport. Airport food has come a long way since then. Certainly more variety and some airport food is actually pretty good. Timber Ridge at RNO looks inviting, with a "ski lodge" decor and big window overlooking the tarmack so you can watch the planes come and go. However, the food is just ordinary, the service poor, and the prices high. My burger and fries (with water to drink) was $15.50 before taxes The burger was pretty good but the fries were kind of blah. When my order arrived, I asked the server for some catsup for the fries... and waited and waited and waited... and finally asked the guys at the next table if I could borrow theirs. There are not a lot of choices post security but next time I'll eat somewhere else.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank John D
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I typically will give an extra star on the reviews for service, knowing that airport restaurants get slammed at times, without stopping. This was the case when we came in. I had a table of five, and we sat for almost two hours, so I could watch the place well. we had apps and several rounds of beers. they are a typical brewpub type of place. several beers on tap for anyone's taste. they need to get a porter to help clear tables. the servers pretty much did it all.
I did think the portion sizes were on the small size compared to other types of places, but it's not anything to crazy.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

If you have time before your flight, stop by and enjoy drinks, recharge your phone and eat some good food. There are big windows that look out at the airfield. I had to get my own menu, and ask another server for a drink, but food and decor is nice.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We had pulled pork nachos! Not good we should had gone to McDonald’s right beside it ! I would recommend snacking some where else it’s very expensive as well

1  Thank Schellma

Been to Timber Ridge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK