“actually decent airport food, okay service”
Review of Timber Ridge

Timber Ridge
Ranked #664 of 1,050 Restaurants in Reno
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I typically will give an extra star on the reviews for service, knowing that airport restaurants get slammed at times, without stopping. This was the case when we came in. I had a table of five, and we sat for almost two hours, so I could watch the place well. we had apps and several rounds of beers. they are a typical brewpub type of place. several beers on tap for anyone's taste. they need to get a porter to help clear tables. the servers pretty much did it all.
I did think the portion sizes were on the small size compared to other types of places, but it's not anything to crazy.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

If you have time before your flight, stop by and enjoy drinks, recharge your phone and eat some good food. There are big windows that look out at the airfield. I had to get my own menu, and ask another server for a drink, but food and decor is nice.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We had pulled pork nachos! Not good we should had gone to McDonald’s right beside it ! I would recommend snacking some where else it’s very expensive as well

1  Thank Schellma
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Waited in line for hostess 7 minutes to be told 45 min wait for food when asked why response was full room with one cook obviously employee no showed would think there would be backup staff did not stay

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Had a 3 hour wait at the Reno airport, watched the baseball game and drank two beers - beware, beer is about $8.50 before tax - ouch! Server was strange, didn't say much but then after awhile he just started saying random things. Had a chicken sandwich and salad which was fine.

Been to Timber Ridge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK