“Erratic service, limited menu ”
Review of Timber Ridge

Timber Ridge
Ranked #665 of 1,052 Restaurants in Reno
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The food is ok - but not many selections. The service can be ok or it can be very slow - this morning it took 20 mins to get a cup of coffee and the place was less than half full.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 21 May 2018

had a bit of a wait for our flight and feeling a bit peckish, this place looked the best of all this airport had to offer.
seat yourself, server came over promptly and took our drink order.
we chose a couple of burgers to share for the two of us, 1 cowboy burger with beef patty and a bbq burger with chicken. both came with homemade potato chips that were SO over cooked, they were like chewing glass.....
the cowboy burger was really good, piled high with all the expected fixin's but the chicken "burger" was just a teeny tiny little piece of chicken thigh on a bun with LTO and bacon, but should have been served with a magnifying glass......hardly any meat at all.
server was really nice, a nice change from the typical miserable airport employees that one encounters on journeys......but i guess they get that way having to deal with a bunch of jerky travelers that give them no respect.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank pyramoon
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I had extra time before my flight for an appetizer so I stopped at Timber Ridge outside of security. I ordered their jalapeño nachos which came with pork. They were pathetic! They came with undercooked pork (pink blob with sour cream on top), no cheese, a few canned jalapeños and some diced tomato pieces. I tell the waitress that these hardly qualify as nachos so they brought me a large side of cheese and salsa to pour overtop. It was a disaster. I wish I had read the reviews prior and saved myself the hassle.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank courtnieclemens
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Cowboy burger was pretty tasty, above average. Beer good. View of mountains. Of course, it’s an airport bar. Fairly uncrowded for Wednesday lunch. Probably best option in the airport.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 March 2018

This is the only table service restaurant after security at the airport. So if you are stuck, it works. But if you can, arrange to have your meal in town, at a casino, or one of your favorite neighborhood restaurants. My fish and chips dinner was nothing special. Wine is way over-priced. And service is lackluster. Maybe I should have gone to McDonald's?

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Thomas V

Been to Timber Ridge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK