“Good food, great service”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Romano's Macaroni Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #288 of 1,017 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Friday night in Reno, expected a long wait wherever I chose to dine. While the restaurant was very busy, I waited less than 5 minutes to be seated. My server - Deana - said she'd just started working at Macaroni Grill. While she was very busy, I never lacked for attention and received my order in good time. The quality of service extended to others on staff, who made sure I was never without drink or bread, and regularly checked to see if there was anything I wanted/needed. Only drawback was the entree I ordered was left in the oven a bit too long, toughening the cheese and drying out some of the pasta. It was still good, and the serving size was certainly plentiful and filling. All in all a pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Visited late in the evening as choices were limited because of the time. The service was good as was the food, but it was clear the staff was beginning their nightly shutdown and clean up. Next time we'll have to go earlier when the restaurant is more lively.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We have always enjoyed the Macaroni Grill. Fairly consistent everywhere we go but the large room acoustics make it difficult to hear. My favorite fettucini Alfredo was very dry. bread is always good.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

hostess nice, but server lacking. We had the 9.99 lunch special. No bread was ready, she said she would bring it out later (she finally did), she didn't serve us the first course until after our main course (and when I asked for it, she seemed out), my main course was actually cold (the other was warm). Certainly wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Great friends great food and really bad weather don't go lol bums everywhere and people asking for money

Been to Romano's Macaroni Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK