“Purchase the Comedy Package”

Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 996 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th Street
Description: Recently voted one of the Top 100 Restaurants in the nation for "Best Service" by OpenTable and a fifteen-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Winner, Sterling's is Silver Legacy's ultimate dining experience, featuring steak, veal, poultry and seafood specialties. Open from 5pm nightly, reservations are recommended.
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had a group of 7, so we all purchased the comedy package. $39 for a comedy show with a $25 food credit for Sterlings. It was a great deal. Our server at Sterling's was top notch. Everybody enjoyed their steaks. I got the Crab Mac & Cheese and it was excellent. House salad is surrounded by a fun crouton bowl. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Excellent traditional seafood and steakhouse. Recommend going for the dinner and comedy club special

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I keep trying to think of any time Ive had a better steak and I still cant think of any better steak Ive had. My friends and I were in Reno for March Madness staying at a downtown hotel when a bartender in a downtown bar said Sterlings had the best steaks in town. We decided to try it. I had the bone in ribeye and it was so tender I could have cut it with a butter knive. It just melted in my mouth. We brought our own red wines (paid the corkage fee) and it was perfect. The service was perfect, they were right on top of everything from the bread to the dessert. A very enjoyable dinner plus it was my birthday. I highly recommend this place. It was better than any steakhouse that I can remember at least in recent memory and Ive been to Ive been to many.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

On a recent visit we had dinner at Sterlings. The staff was professional and well mannered. I had the rib eye steak and it was good. Overall we had a very pleasant meal.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

My wife and I went to dinner at Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse for our anniversary this year. We'd never been before, but had fairly high expectations based on the reviews here on TripAdvisor and elsewhere. We had a 5pm reservation and we were seated right on time. I had noted on our reservation that we were celebrating an anniversary, and they had a booth already reserved for us with some extra decoration and an anniversary card, which was a very nice touch.

For our entrees, my wife ordered a large filet mignon, oscar style. I ordered the steak (filet mignon) and lobster. Both of us requested the filet to be cooked medium. The presentation of the food was excellent, and our waiter, Morgan, offered to remove my lobster tail from its shell for me, which I accepted. My filet mignon was cooked perfectly and tasted amazing. My lobster tail was easily the best I've ever had. My wife's filet mignon, however, was under-cooked and practically rare in the middle. Morgan was very apologetic and offered to put have it put back on the grill for us. It came back out a few minutes later, and was cooked as we had originally expected. Despite the issue with my wife's filet, which was corrected quickly and to our expectations, all of the food we ate for dinner was excellent.

For dessert, we decided to share the Tuxedo Decadence. We originally planned to share the Triple Layer Fudge Cake, but thankfully Morgan let us know that's huge (over a pound of dessert!), so we decided to go for something smaller. The Tuxedo Decadence was absolutely amazing, and a great finish to our meal.

During our meal, we also got a visit from Gary, the Restaurant and Wine Director, to apologize for the mistake with my wife's meal and to make sure we were satisfied with re-cooked filet as well as the rest of our meal. We found out at the end of our meal that he also took our dessert and coffees off our bill to make up for our inconvenience.

Overall, we had a fantastic anniversary dinner, and a great evening out together. I understand that mistakes happen, and my only expectation is that when they do happen, they are taken care of quickly and professionally. To that end, Morgan, Gary, and the rest of the Sterling's staff we interacted with completely met my expectations and helped to make sure we had a great dinner. We will definitely be going back!

Been to Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK