“Dinner with wife”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 4th Street
Description: Recently voted one of the Top 100 Restaurants in the nation for "Best Service" by OpenTable and a fifteen-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Winner, Sterling's is Silver Legacy's ultimate dining experience, featuring steak, veal, poultry and seafood specialties. Open from 5pm nightly, reservations are recommended.
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My wife and I had dinner here twice during our stay in Reno and both times we had a very very good experience, For starters they have a great bar with full service, drinks were great. We both ordered steak and I must say they were some of the best we have ever had. All sides were of excellent quality also. We were in no way rushed during dinner and William went out of his way for us and we wish to thank him for his attention. If you go do not miss desert as they have a fine selection.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Disappointed to learn that since March Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse at Silver Legacy no longer offers their spectacular champagne brunch buffet every Sunday. However, there are TWO EXCEPTIONS - Mother's Day and Easter - we'll definitely be baaack to enjoy their outstanding spread on one of those special occasions!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Silver Legacy and walked over to the Circus Circus Steakhouse only to find it was now a breakfast restaurant.
So we had always wanted to try Sterling's so we went there instead. So glad we did! Best clam chowder I've ever had and the dinner salad was served in this cool cookie like thing that was amazing. I asked waiter if I could have the rest of my meal served that way too!
Our New York steak was perfect and herb butter on top was delicious.
Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Slowly but surely I have been getting a chance to try all the steakhouses in Reno, most of which rank in the top restaurants in the region. Sterling's is fabulous! The service, wine list, and food were incredible, and not as pricey as the other steakhouses. The salad served with an entree were presented beautifully, with all home made dressings. The assortment of fresh veggies that accompanied the Chateaubriand we had (for two) were cooked perfectly with a unique assortment. My dining companion and I indulged after dinner with some tasty porto! We were very impressed with the knowledge and customer service of the Maitre D, Marcos. I will be returning very soon - loved it! Recommend a reservation in advance, and request a booth.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I haven't been to this restaurant for a while, but have always enjoyed eating there until now... My friend and I went for the early bird and the food was so disappointing...