“Meets a variety of dietary issues”

Great Full Gardens Cafe and Eatery
Ranked #5 of 992 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 26
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a casual, full service eatery specializing in offering clean, organic and locally sourced ingredients. We support people's choice to eat healthy by creating a restaurant concept that works for everyone! Offering vegan, Paleo, gluten free items, as well as good, wholesome meals for anyone just looking for a delicious meal made from healthful, whole ingredients. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This restaurant has a variety of menu items that can meet Paleo and Vegan diets as well as those for people who want food from the farm to your table. Good menu of waffles, too. Good place to go with a group that are following a variety of diets. Oh, and the food is very good and the people working there are very nice. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We walked in and we're immediately won over. Great ambiance. Happy crowd. Everyone is into the food. Fun decor. Then we opened the menu. So many delicious choices. My husband is a vegetarian and so often he has only one or two choices. Not here. He could come every day for a month and pick something different. I'm not vegetarian but found plenty of food I wanted to order. My only disappointment is we found this on the last day we were in Reno. Otherwise this would become a regular stop.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of food and terrific service at this eatery. Food was flavorful, prompt and hot. The service was excellent. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This restaurant has a wide variety of creative vegetarian and vegan dishes as well as meat and fish dishes. Our meals were really tasty and nicely presented. Service was excellent and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is one of my favorite spots. The food is always fresh and it feels great eating healthy, since I eat out daily! I wish I could eat here everyday, although the price is a tad bit high to come daily. Although, I do realize organic food is more expensive, so I don't mind paying it, just I can't do it as often as I wish I could! The cobb salad is awesome, and I order it most the time with their always fresh ice tea. With the salad, tea, and 20% tip my bill is $25 usually. The service is always pleasant, with some more willing to modify my order, more than others. Overall, I highly recommend it! You can leave here feeling good about eating such a healthy quality meal.