“Good Mexican food!”

Ranked #399 of 960 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 June 2017

The place is located on the same property as the minor league baseball teams stadium. It is right there at the main entrance and right across the street from my hotel, Courtyard by Marriott.

I was seated right away and my server did a nice job making are everything was ok. The food was very good as well. I had their Enchiladas Verde with chicken, Plenty of food and tasted great. My chip basket was always full.

I am looking forward to visiting them again in the fall.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

First time here. Our crew was working at the stadium and this was very convenient for a close lunch. Super service. Great fresh salsa bar. The guacamole is made fresh and is the real deal. Too bad we were working and could not enjoy the happy hour drink specials. An awesome place !

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Nice place to go if you want to arrive early and have dinner prior to entering the ball game. For a special treat have the guacamole prepared at your table.

1  Thank Gregory H
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Great Mexican Food with anything you order. Try the guacamole that they make at your table. Also good is the Molcajete soup served in a Lava Rock Bowl!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

A nice place to go . Take the wife early with your Aces tickets have a beer and a Chimichanga. Wait till the line goes away and then hit your seats. Everybody is so friendly in this restaurant I almost consider it a home away from home. We go on wed to "Walk with a Doc." and have lunch and then eat dinner with our 7 game pkg. The rice is to die for!

Been to Arroyo Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK