“Wonderful, wonderful Vietnamese Cuisine”
Review of Pho

Pho
Ranked #216 of 1,011 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I hosted 15 women to a dinner in their semi-private back room. They had an extensive menu of Pho noodle soups in a variety of broths, rice dishes, chow mein, sandwiches, and vermicelli noodles for under $10. Our waiter was very accommodating with free tea, and many servings of bean sprouts and all the accompaniments and sauces. They permitted me to bring a birthday cake for everyone and we had a most enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I noticed on the door open till 8:30pm. I walked in and the casher/hostess told me they were closed. I mentioned the sign says 8:30. She replied the kitchen closes early to start cleaning up. .......I could hear the woks being used???? I won't be coming back.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Hadn't eaten here for a long while. Just wasn't as good as I remembered, though definitely NOT bad. Still would recommend it. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Came to Reno for the week on business. Not a bad Pho place, the pho broth is surprisingly good. I am surprised that this place is ran by non-Asian, I don't see a single Vietnamese or Asian person in the front or back of kitchen.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

If you want white linens and fancy service - look elsewhere. BUT, if you want really tasty food (Vietnamese, Thai or Chinese) this is a hidden gem. The kitchen can make just about anything . . . if you don't see it on the menu, just ask! A table near us had a lot of kids and French fries were no problem either. They do NOT use MSG and their Pho is really good. Pick a noodle, pick a protein and order the small - 'cause you can't finish the large! And, did I mention, it's a real bargain!

The servers are running all over the cramped quarters, and don't be surprised if they forget to bring something you ordered - but they do their best - especially when they're busy! They're packed for both lunch and dinner with nice outside tables available when it's warm.

We were there this week and had 2 apps and 3 well prepared entrees . . . and the bill was $36! We rolled out stuffed.

Been to Pho? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK