“For special occasions...”
Review of Bistro Napa

Bistro Napa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Napa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 993 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Savor contemporary cuisine inspired by Napa Valley in a sophisticated, vibrant, yet comfortable atmosphere with emphasis on seasonal, organic ingredients and simple, fresh flavors. Flown in from certified waters of the cold Pacific northwest, the finest oysters are served in the Raw Seafood Bar. Experience innovative small plates, perfect for sharing, delectable big plates and playful desserts that are deceptively delicious. The sommelier will help complement any Bistro experience with thoughtfully chosen wine from the 4,000-bottle wine cellar. Cutting-edge cocktails are infused with fresh fruit purees, boutique liquors and bitters. Gather for dinner or cocktails in a social scene that rivals the energy of the innovative cuisine.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Or just because you love great food, nice atmosphere, and fantastic service, you need to experience Bistro Napa! Don't let the name fool you as it is not what I would call a Bistro but an elegant place to dine. We have spent many a birthday, anniversaries and brought out of town guests here...just so we can enjoy it again! We love all the staff especially the knowledgeable sommelier Christian and Mark the gracious maitre'd. Each dish is extremely unique and delicious and there is something for everyone which makes it easy when you have different tastes and diets. Napa Bistro is definitely worth the price! Enjoy!

atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Bistro Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at the Bistro Napa and for choosing us to celebrate your special occasions. I am thrilled to hear that you always enjoy your dinner and the service Christian and Mark provide for you. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Bistro Napa is an excellent restaurant that would do well in any location, it just happens to be in a hotel casino. We were 3 people for dinner & it was fabulous. They have a nice wine & cocktail program. Not craft cocktails though, I don't know if Reno is on board yet with the whole craft cocktail & beer program, I didn't notice house made bitters or other exotic ingredients like we have in Atlanta, ga.
We had good glasses of wine from their list. It was a bit overpriced, but not horrible. I had a delicious Cabernet for like $15 a glass. I pay about the same in Atlanta. My wife had a Pinot Grigio, good & not overpriced.
For apps we had the Shrimp cocktail, which were 5 big shrimp for $19. Usually you only get 3 shrimp. That was a nice surprise.
Entrees included Steaks( same as on the menu at their sister steakhouse across the hallway). 28 day dry aged beef, my wife loved her steak. I had the special,of the evening, Halibut. It was excellent with delicious sides. All the prices were only about $2 more per dish than we pay in Atlanta. No big deal.
Dessert was very good, Greek donuts(like donut holes) with several dipping sauces, & a huge slice of strawberry shortcake, both delicious.
The service from the wait staff was professional & not intrusive. Excellent service. I saw another reviewer had bad service, but I did not see that at all on my visit.
Also when you sit down, they serve excellent bread & butter. I could've ate the whole thing, luckily I was able to control my impulses.
Overall, Bistro Napa is a great restaurant, a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience at the Bistro Napa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the culinary and wine selections as well as the excellent service. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Lovely dinner experience. With perfect service and excellent food. This is an upscale restaurant with an eclectic menu. Highly recommended. Reservations a must on weekend. Happy hour by the bar has an excellent bar menu for a light meal. Prime rib sliders are exceptional.

Thank you for posting your comments about your dining experience at the Bistro Napa. I am delighted to hear that you relished our culinary selections, the service, and the Social Hour menu. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant and bar looks inviting but looks can be deceiving!!!! Upon first look it looks great but the service is horrible and the food is way over priced!! If you must try it only do so at happy hour!!! Know that if you sit at the bar and gamble make sure the drink you want is covered as many at this bar are not!!! Over all it's a pass on it from me to many better restaurants to try than to waist an experience here!!!

1  Thank bmhparker

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your dining experience at the Bistro Napa. I apologize for the inconvenience and that you didn’t receive the level of service we are accustomed to providing our guests. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Visit Reno 3-4 times per year and never miss an opportunity to eat at Bistro Napa.
Celebrated twin nephews Birthday in July, got great service and the birthday cake they present was a big piece of
Delicious strawberry shortcake cake! Wow it was goood!

1  Thank Liz T

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at the Bistro Napa and for choosing us to celebrate such a joyous occasion! I am happy to hear that you and your nephews had an excellent dining experience. I look forward to your next visit to Reno.

Been to Bistro Napa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK