“Its a nice steak house.”

Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,051 Restaurants in Reno
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Recently voted Best Overall Steakhouse in the Reno - Tahoe area by OpenTable diners A vast array of fine wines have been chosen by our sommelier. Capturing the cosmopolitan essence of Chicago to San Francisco, the Atlantis Steakhouse is impeccably styled with a design that melds contemporary elegance with classic comfort.Atlantis proudly serves Allen Brothers of Chicago meats, the nation's finest steaks. These dry-aged USDA prime cuts are the ultimate grade of beef, chosen for their superb quality, marbling and flavor. Experience the art of traditional Steakhouse tableside dining, unsurpassed service and unmatched attention to detail. Glowing honey onyx exudes warmth and the plush dining settees create a dining ambience second to none. Classic cocktails, metropolitan martinis and over 336 selections of wine complete your experience. Exclusive private dining for groups of 15 to 50 may be arranged.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The wait staff was great. I am just getting tired of average steaks being sold for inflated prices. I have seen it in many steak houses. Average quality.

atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy your dinner. I would like an opportunity to discuss this with you. At your convenience, you may contact me at contact@atlantiscasino.com. On a positive note, I am happy to hear that our Steakhouse team provided great service. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Food is Fantastic, service is very good. Make reservations if dinner will be before 8:00PM. We had medium rare filet an 2 lobster tails. Yummy

1  Thank MarcGNV

Thank you for posting your comments about your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse and for choosing us to celebrate your anniversary! I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your filet and lobster tails and that the service we provided was very good. I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Another AWESOME evening! I had one of the specials: dry aged bone-in NY steak. Came with perfectly cooked (al dente) asparagus and mashed potatoes and choice of a house salad or the soup of the day. I prdered the steak medium-rare, and it came …medium rare—perfect! I started with a Manhattan—I asked Mark to make it a “sweet” bourbon ( I couldn’t think of any name brands, so left it up to him), and he didn’t disappoint—he brought back a perfect Manhattan—just the way I had ordered it. I love the house salad—very beautifully composed and “healthily” delicious. I ordered a glass of wine (Miner Cabernet Sauvignon), and I was pleasantly surprised when Mark brought out the bottle so I could see that he was pouring what I had ordered. It was a generous pour and the wine complemented the steak very well. For dessert, I had the chocolate layer cake: it was a huge, high piece of cake, and was accompanied with a medley of fresh berries (blueberry, raspberry, and blackberry) and whipped cream on the side with a folded fan of milk chocolate inserted into the whipped cream. I had the Illy coffee service: it came with an entire tray of “goodies”—whipped cream, rock candy swizzle sticks, white and brown jiggery sugar, regular sugar, cinnamon sticks, cream, and I forget what else, there were so many choices. Of course, I availed myself of almost all of them. EVERYTHING was delicious and perfectly cooked. Even the bread basket selections were delicious. I hate to sound repetitive, but WOW—what a special dining experience!
I hope I have explained how delicious and perfectly-cooked the meal was, and how special the coffee service was. Oh—I also had a choice of still or sparkling water. And the whole evening began with a hot washcloth to cleanse/refresh my hands. If I weren’t wearing makeup, I would have used it on my face as well.
So—a perfect meal, food-wise. Really wonderful! But what was even more important to me was the fact that Mark (waiter) and Nicole (bus person) (came to find out it was only her third day on the job!) absolutely spoiled me tonight. I was dining alone, and I was so happy to NOT be ignored or provided with lesser service just because I was an (older) woman dining alone. I LOVED my experience tonight. I almost hate to mention Mark and Nicole by name because I don‘t want them to be so busy that I can’t get a table in their section next time, but TRULY, they both made the evening for me.
And I also want to mention that, due to all the liquids I was imbibing, I had to make a trip to the restroom—which thankfully was located just outside the restaurant—and it was SPOTLESS. The attendant/housekeeper (don’t know her title) was SO SWEET—she pulled down a section of the toweling for me as I was washing my hands—very thoughtful!

2  Thank alexaan

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am thrilled to hear that you had a marvelous evening due to our culinary selections, beverage selections, and the excellent service Mark and Nicole provided to you. I hope to see you again soon, real soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Steakhouse to celebrate our combined birthdays. The table side service was fantastic as was the entire team in charge of our table. Would highly recommend this restaurant, especially for special occasions.

1  Thank cdemaris

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse and for choosing us to celebrate such a joyous occasion. I am delighted to hear that our Steakhouse team provided you with incredible food and service. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Our dinner of T-bone steak and scallops was delicious, but the service really stood out. Melina and Augustine went the extra mile to ensure our experience was perfect. Delightful!

1  Thank vl_c_11

Thank you for posting your comments about your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am glad to hear that you had a delicious dinner and that Melina and Augustine went above and beyond to ensure your experience was perfect. I hope to see you again soon.