“Superb service in a surpising location”

Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 946 Restaurants in Reno
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Recently voted Best Overall Steakhouse in the Reno - Tahoe area by OpenTable diners A vast array of fine wines have been chosen by our sommelier. Capturing the cosmopolitan essence of Chicago to San Francisco, the Atlantis Steakhouse is impeccably styled with a design that melds contemporary elegance with classic comfort.Atlantis proudly serves Allen Brothers of Chicago meats, the nation's finest steaks. These dry-aged USDA prime cuts are the ultimate grade of beef, chosen for their superb quality, marbling and flavor. Experience the art of traditional Steakhouse tableside dining, unsurpassed service and unmatched attention to detail. Glowing honey onyx exudes warmth and the plush dining settees create a dining ambience second to none. Classic cocktails, metropolitan martinis and over 336 selections of wine complete your experience. Exclusive private dining for groups of 15 to 50 may be arranged.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We came to Reno for "Hot August nights" and wanted to have a great meal at a great Restaurant. we searched Trip Advisor and the Atlantis Steakhouse was rated as the number one in Reno. I wasn't fully convinced since this was in a Casino. What I found was elegant service with great food in an environment that seemed away from a casino environment.Oysters were fresh, the Seafood soup was a meal in itself and the steak was prepared table side with all the flair that included flaming with Brandy.

3  Thank Joseph D
atlantiscasino, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage at Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am delighted to hear that you relished your dinner and that the ambiance exceeded your expectation. I look forward to your next visit to Reno.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Atlantis Steakhouse at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Everything from ambiance, to the staff, to amazing food, was perfect! I'm trying pick the best item we ate, but it was all delicious. Allow 2 hours to enjoy a perfect dinner.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am glad to hear that the ambiance, the service, and the culinary selections exceeded expectation. I hope you see you again, real soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

A big shout out to John, Yesenia and all involved with making our anniversary dinner special! They took great care of us without hovering over us. From appetizers to dessert, we were quite impressed. The steak was perfectly seasoned and cooked, sides were tasty and plentiful and the bananas foster capped off my food coma. We needed to split the steak due to dietary restrictions and our servers were more than willing to go out of the way for us. The atmosphere was upscale, classy and my wife and I were pleased with our choice of restaurants.

2  Thank William B

Thank you for posting your comments about your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse and for choosing us to celebrate your anniversary. I am thrilled to hear that you and your wife enjoyed the culinary selections and the ambiance. I am also pleased to hear that John and Yesenia went above and beyond to ensure your dining experience was a memorable one. I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Took our relatives from the Bay Area, Calif. Everything was excellent. We had vegetarian risotto. barramundi, steak and chicken. Little surprises were a welcome treat between dishes and the dessert was decadent...we shared one cake. It is expensive, portions are large and plan to take food home or share your dishes if you are not hungry.

1  Thank TRIPSTER1900

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your excellent dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am happy to hear that you and your relatives thoroughly enjoyed your dinner. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms- not fancy but clean. The Atlantis steak house is a definite recommend. The staff are accommodating.

2  Thank onesojaded

Thank you for sharing your comments about your dining experience at the Atlantis Steakhouse. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience. I look forward to your next visit.