“Relaxing Dinner”

Biscotti's
Ranked #22 of 959 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Biscotti's in the Peppermill Reno appeals to everyone. No matter what you are in the mood for, be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, our specialty Sunday Brunch Toscana or a delicious dessert from Biscotti’s Café. The menu spans the globe with its innovative dishes and twists on classic comfort foods. Wood-grilled flatbread pizzas, pasta dishes, International sandwiches and salads and unique breakfasts are all part of our menu menagerie.
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful dinner. The calamari was surprisingly light and tasty. The Monte Cristo sandwich was very good. It was busy so had to wait but it was worth it. The atmosphere is light and airy. Our server was great. A bit pricey if you are looking for a coffee shop. But overall a nice relaxing dining experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Service was a little hit or miss. I was staying at the Peppermill Tuscany tower, so this was the closest restaurant. I had several meals here and the food quality was always really good. Depending on the day, I got either fantastic service or was totally ignored. One day they were short handed so they couldn't sit people for breakfast even with tons of open tables. But, I get it, rather not sit there with no server. Overall, it's great!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

You are kind of a captive audience in a place like this, but the food was great twice, so I cannot complain. working on the diet, I went with the salads both times and was not disappointed - first was a grilled chicken/spinach with a berry dressing - very crisp greens and delightful flavor blend. Tried the salmon on the next meal and also quite pleased.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The street tacos I had were amazing. My H liked his monte cristo sandwich. It was unique because they deep fried each triangle of the sandwich. My toddler liked his pepperoni pizza. If we had been at the Peppermill longer, we would have eaten there again.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in twice this week for breakfast. Great service and food. One person seats you, one brings your drinks, one person takes your order and a different person brings your food. Oh well everything was great.