“Outstanding Persian food in Reno”
Review of Naan & Kabab

Naan & Kabab
Ranked #23 of 947 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Naan & Kabab, we would like to think of our dishes as a culinary journey -- a chance to get away during the time you join us for your meal. Lamb Shish Kabab and Rack of Lamb Kabab grilled to perfection (all lamb is Halal). Exotic spices and seasonings that make your mouth water and your tongue dance. Creamy and comforting hummus paired with delightfully fluffy naan bread. Juicy and steamy vegetables fresh off of the grill. Our passion is capturing all of the excitement and romance of Mediterranean food in every bite. Naan & Kabab is a fantastic place for friends to meet, to celebrate moments with your closest loved ones, or for a great meal, guaranteed, any night of the week. Just to be sure you have the best experience with us, please call ahead for exact closing times in case we have to close earlier due to weather. We look forward to serving you our famous hummus, falafel, gyros, and kababs!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While staying at the Peppermill hotel I went for a walk around the backside and found this fabulous little Mediterranean restaurant.

Chef Maurice's menu was full of some of the best Persian/Mediterranean food I have ever experienced. I have traveled to 55 different countries and lived in Afghanistan where I really fell in love with this sort of food.

Karen my waitress was on top of everything, and help me pick the best meal which was a beef vegetable combination with rice and I had the local IPAA Icky beer. Also the Nan bread along with the tomato paste accoutrement was incredible for dipping!

I would highly recommend taking the time to go eat here as the dessert was fabulous as well! Enjoy your food and time in Reno

Management response:Responded 4 weeks ago

I'm honored you enjoyed our beef and vegetable kababs! It's always wonderful sharing our authentic Mediterranean cuisine with another traveler -- I hope it made your trip to Reno truly special. My team will look forward to welcoming you back one day!

Thanks for the support,
Chef Maurice, Owner

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed at Peppermill Resort and ended up eating "real" food at this restaurant across the street for a couple of nights. Loved the food, Persian Tea and the free 'Awesome Dude' ice cream.

Favorites - Mediterranean Stew and Chicken Koobedeh

Management response:Responded 4 weeks ago

It's fantastic you had the chance to try everything from our Persian tea to koobideh, Janani! Nothing tops off the evening quite like an Awesome Dude dessert as well. Rest assured, you'll always be welcome at our place whenever you may find yourself back in Reno!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent! We weren't sure what to expect, but were pleasantly surprised by everything! The hummus sampler was fantastic and probably some of the best Naan I've eaten! Would defiantly go to again next trip to Reno!

Management response:Responded 4 weeks ago

I'm so glad you were pleasantly surprised, and it's great to know you so enjoyed the hummus sampler. What's more, saying our naan was the best you've ever had means the world -- thanks!

I hope to see you again when you're next in Reno.

Until then,

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Great gyros, falafel, and hummus! Everything is fresh and flavorful. Service is good too! We would have liked to try dessert, but we're too full.

Management response:Responded 5 weeks ago

Gyros, falafel, and hummus -- oh my, Stacey! That's quite the delicious combination. Since you enjoyed it all, I'd love to know -- how could we make your next visit a true five-star experience?

Hope to find out,

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I had the falafel plate and french fries and it was all delicious. I didn't have to wait long for the food and I think it was some of the best falafel I've ever had.

Management response:Responded 2 August 2017

We specialize in serving the crispiest falafel in a jiff, Nick! I'm glad this left you impressed and full. Hoping you'll drop by again soon for round two!

All the best,
Chef Maurice, Owner

Been to Naan & Kabab? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK