“Do it!”

Ranked #27 of 948 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Naan & Kabab, we would like to think of our dishes as a culinary journey -- a chance to get away during the time you join us for your meal. Lamb Shish Kabab and Rack of Lamb Kabab grilled to perfection (all lamb is Halal). Exotic spices and seasonings that make your mouth water and your tongue dance. Creamy and comforting hummus paired with delightfully fluffy naan bread. Juicy and steamy vegetables fresh off of the grill. Our passion is capturing all of the excitement and romance of Mediterranean food in every bite. Naan & Kabab is a fantastic place for friends to meet, to celebrate moments with your closest loved ones, or for a great meal, guaranteed, any night of the week. Just to be sure you have the best experience with us, please call ahead for exact closing times in case we have to close earlier due to weather. We look forward to serving you our famous hummus, falafel, gyros, and kababs!
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I visited Naan & Kebab with my girlfriend and father the other night. It is worth mentioning that we are all Vegan and many restaurants have limited options for us. This was not the case with this wonderful restaurant.

First, the hospitality and service was way beyond our expectations, the waiter was friendly, professional and he patiently pointed out the Vegan options. Second, the Chef personally visited our table and spent time talking with us, he was a very humble and nice person who had an obvious passion for food and hospitality.

Now to the food, the aromas, flavors and beautiful displaying threw me back to my home country of Israel. The dishes were very fairly sized and we actually could not finish everything and resorted to a takeaway box. If you are looking for eclectic flavors, amazing service and hospitality than look no further.

Management response:Responded 12 April 2017

As I mentioned on Yelp, I'm thrilled our food reminds you of home, Joel! You're right about our passion for food -- I shop for the ingredients myself every day, so I can be sure we're serving the freshest dishes. Thank you for pointing out just how vegan-friendly our place is as well. I can't wait to have you all back here again soon!

Looking forward to it,
Chef Maurice, Owner

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Naan & Kabab

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We came for lunch and it was first time for us to try the food. Our food were good and we liked it. I also ordered the tea and it was good too. Price was ok not too expensive. It was reasonable.

Management response:Responded 6 April 2017

It sounds like you enjoyed everything from our tea, to service, and prices too, Tina! Since you had such a wonderful first visit, I'd love to know -- how could we earn that fifth star from you next time?

Hope to find out,

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We really wanted to get away from the Peppermill Hotel just across the street and decided to try this restaurant for lunch. The chicken kebabs cam with rice and vegetables. The skewers were all chicken breast and well prepared. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.

Management response:Responded 10 March 2017

I'm so happy you had the chance to try our chicken kebabs while you were in town! It was our pleasure serving you -- here's hoping you'll join us again the next time you find yourself in Reno.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 8 March 2017

If you enjoy Persian food you need to give this place a try. The staff is friendly and eager to explain the dishes and offer recommendations. We had the koobedeh combo platter and the Istanbul Polo and both were excellent. Also the ice cream flavored with rose water is a must try dessert.

Management response:Responded 10 March 2017

I'm thrilled you had the chance to try our koobedeh platter and akbar mashdi' ice cream, Theodore -- you've got great taste! I can't wait for you to join us again soon -- I'm sure we'll make it an all the more memorable visit.

Have a wonderful week,

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I saw the review on Trip advisor, and we decided to try it out. I agree with the previous review the beef koboodeh is great tasting and very soft, my husband ordered the prawn kabob and it's good but for my taste it needs a a little bit of salt, but that just me. I tried to order the baklava but they were outdo it @ 5pm, Too bad. This place is definitely one I will come back to with my kids next time. I wish I met the cook & owner.

Management response:Responded 8 March 2017

I'm thrilled you had the chance to check our place out -- I would have loved to meet you as well, and I'm looking forward to doing just that during your next visit! We'll make sure the baklava's stocked and a salt shaker's at the ready.

See you then,