“Good food, good service ”
Review of Naan & Kabab

Naan & Kabab
Ranked #25 of 953 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Naan & Kabab, we would like to think of our dishes as a culinary journey -- a chance to get away during the time you join us for your meal. Lamb Shish Kabab and Rack of Lamb Kabab grilled to perfection (all lamb is Halal). Exotic spices and seasonings that make your mouth water and your tongue dance. Creamy and comforting hummus paired with delightfully fluffy naan bread. Juicy and steamy vegetables fresh off of the grill. Our passion is capturing all of the excitement and romance of Mediterranean food in every bite. Naan & Kabab is a fantastic place for friends to meet, to celebrate moments with your closest loved ones, or for a great meal, guaranteed, any night of the week. Just to be sure you have the best experience with us, please call ahead for exact closing times in case we have to close earlier due to weather. We look forward to serving you our famous hummus, falafel, gyros, and kababs!
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Had a good experience, good food and good service, close to the little Reno theater friendly owner. Lots of great choices on the menu.

Management response:Responded 7 February 2017

I'm thrilled your experience with us went so well, Larry! I hope you'll join us again next time you're in town.

Until then,
Chef Maurice, Owner

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

So I was visiting my daughter and wanted to try something different to eat, we found this very cute and cozy place.We had the house Hummus for an appetizer, which was very good and fairly priced. I had the Kabab Koobedeh for my entree and it was delicious, my daughter had the Falafel Plate and she enjoyed it as well.I would recommend this restaurant anyone. I will be sure and visit again on my next visit to Reno NV.

Management response:Responded 21 January 2017

I'm so happy you and your daughter enjoyed your meal -- thanks for coming by! Hope you'll both be back again soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We enjoyed the food, appreciated fresh flowers on every table, and appreciated not having TVs in the room. Service was outstanding. Our waiter was a true professional who knew the art of serving. We look forward to returning to this little gem of a restaurant.

Management response:Responded 5 January 2017

Philip, I'm thrilled to hear you were well taken care of by your server -- it's our pleasure! Hope to see you again soon, friend.

Thanks,

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We ate at Naan & Kabab on Christmas Day. The restaurant opened promptly at 1:00pm and when we walked in we were enthusiastically greeted by the Chef/Owner Maurice and his team.
We ordered the Vegetable Combination (Stuffed grape leaves, falafel, hummus, and baba ganoush) and Combination Salad (shirazi and tabouli) as appetizers. Our main courses consisted of the Prawn Kabab and a Traditional Greek Gyros sandwich (Beef and Lamb). For dessert we "checked-in" on an app and we we given a free Awesome Dude (saffron-vanilla ice cream with pistachios, rose water and frozen cream topped with baklava).
EVERYTHING was prepared with the freshest of ingredients. It was evident that the food was prepared with care and attention to details.
The Chef/Owner Maurice was friendly and approachable. Chef Maurice has a strong social media presence which keeps him in-tune with his clientele.
All in all, Naan & Kabab was a great Christmas treat!

Management response:Responded 5 January 2017

Bob, thank you for celebrating with us -- we had such a jolly good time! I really appreciate your kind words about our dishes. Truly, it means the world!

Hope to see you again soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Excellent service, excellent food, excellent company. Looks like a little hole in the wall but it is a gem inside. Coming back again:)

Management response:Responded 5 December 2016

Cynthia, I'm so happy to hear everything was excellent for you! Thanks for the very kind words, friend. Hope to see you again soon! -Chef Maurice, Owner