18 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 128
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$ 103
FindHotelUS$ 90
Official HotelUS$ 103
6,837 results
All reviews purple parrot bistro napa manhattan deli concierge tower sue chau luxury tower sushi bar indoor pool convention center non smoking get away slot machines nice room reno area buffet casino toucans
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

Our Casino Host Gina Dizon really made this trip the most memorable for our family. She took care of all our room and dining needs and even arranged to have a special graduation cake for my daughter through the hotel bakery on short notice. Gina was so gracious and accommodating. I highly recommend the Atlantis and am especially grateful for Gina Dizon!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Zachary Alexander, Marketing at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Good morning, and thank you so much for reviewing the Atlantis here on TripAdvisor yesterday. I am so happy to hear Gina was able to show you such a great time. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Our first experience was to be yelled at by a man wearing glasses standing at the main door. It was after 11 p.m., and we had just arrived after 16 hours of flying. We walked through the door and heard "Excuse me." "Excuse me." It turned out he wanted us to be photographed as we walked in, but instead of saying "Welcome to Atlantis, if you could set your luggage down I just need to get a quick photo," he yelled "Excuse me," and pointed. We had to guess what he wanted. He never said anything else. That should have been a warning it was going to get worse.

Kim O was on duty at the front desk. There was no one else in line. We walked up and said we were checking in, and the first words she spoke were "I need your credit card and to see your ID." There was no "Thanks for staying with us," or "We're happy you're here, welcome." Then, she refused to reimburse us for our cab ride from the airport which we were told would happen if we had a receipt. She said it was the wrong type of receipt. She then walked away as we were trying to talk to her, did not point us to the elevators, did not give us the "complimentary" WiFi information. When I asked to speak to a manager she said she was the only person working.

The actions of these two employees demonstrated a lack of basic courtesy, and neither of them should be working in the service industry.

We found our way to the elevators and had to walk through plenty of smoke to get there, unfortunately.

The room was fine, definitely in no way luxury, but fine. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of storage. There was plenty of hot water, and the water pressure was good in the shower. There was a lack of attention to detail. The time on one of the clocks was wrong, and one handle to the bathroom faucet was sitting on the counter. We screwed it back in to the faucet.

The morning we left the person at the front desk, I think her name was Samira, was friendly and pleasant. She asked if we slept well, said she hoped we had a nice time in Reno. She could perhaps train the others mentioned above.

I did get a call from "Kristin" after I responded to their survey, asking if there was anything to be done. I called back and recommended better training for the staff and being honest about the room prices from the beginning rather than adding on all the fees after the fact.

We won't return. We'd rather give our money to a hotel that values us and that wants to provide excellent service.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Atlantis was a very clean , welcoming hotel. The room was open , the bed comfortable & a nice size bathroom. The hotel wasn’t super Smokey . Temperature of the casino was perfect. The two absolute must’s are the sushi /oyster bar & The Steakhouse. Do not miss it!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good morning, and thank you so much for reviewing the Atlantis here on TripAdvisor! Thank you especially for mentioning the restaurants you enjoyed as well. That will surely help our future guests enjoy themselves when they come to visit! We can't wait to host you again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Had a wonderful time my massage was perfect in every way, service outstanding!! staff very friendly and attentive to my needs. Spa area was clean and well kept. Covid policy in place at all times made me feel very safe. I enjoyed my stay and will always come back for more!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Zachary Alexander, Marketing at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Good morning, and thank you so much for reviewing the Atlantis here on TripAdvisor today. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself here at the spa. We can't wait until we get the next opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Casino still smokier than a Portland street riot. I am unable to play table games due to my eyes watering after as little as 2 minutes on the floor. My only refuge is the restaurant bridge, but the games there are limited to slots.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good morning, and thank you for reviewing us here on TripAdvisor today! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will work to improve for your next visit. We hope you will stay with us again soon.