Staybridge Suites Reno Nevada
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswashers and dryersbedroom suiteexercise roomyogurtextended staylake tahoebusiness centerneeded a place to stayshort drivevolleyball tournamentcontinental breakfastdowntown areavirginia citygreat place to staydishwasherlaundryreceptions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2011

The overall experience was superlative. The staff, especially front desk, were extremely helpful and friendly...with good senses of humor (important to me).
The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The 'evening meal' was unexpected, and, although not 'gourmet' was a fabulous additional touch. The servers were very pleasant and eager to help.
Having a fully functional kitchen is an important aspect for me.
Overall, one of the best hotel experiences I've had...and at a great price!

Room Tip: Rooms were very consistent.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank dons521
getcomfortable, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Reno Nevada, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Thank you for allowing us to take care of you during your recent stay. We are happy to see you had the opportunity to experience some of the great amenities we offer our guest! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 6 December 2011

Stayed here for a few weeks after leaving the Residence Inn. Great place with a good breakfast, the service was great also.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Stayed here during a very sad time for my family. The staff was sincere, helpful, and friendly. The room was big enough for me and my 4 kids!!! Every thing was super clean! The pool area, the exercise room, the washing machines and dryer in the guest laundry. (They have free guest laundry with the latest equipment!) Shane made sure I had everything I needed at all times, even a shoulder to cry on!!! The breakfast buffet and mgrs social were most excellent. For a luxury hotel it didnt have a "stuffy" feel to it. Everyone was relaxed and down to earth and it made a tough trip that much easier to deal with!! Thanks to everyone at Staybridge for what they did to help us get through a difficult time!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Stayed here driving through Reno. The hotel is immaculate with lovely grounds and a great location - although not near many restaurants. They are dog friendly and the staff actually seemed pleased to have so many dogs in the hotel. The lines on the bed were great. Breakfast was more like a full buffet - there were so many selections. We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I stayed here for over a month, and was most impressed with the friendly attentive staff. Everyone is so nice and welcoming, every day Miguel would greet me with a smile, and my housekeeper Yenny made sure I always had everything I liked! I enjoyed the location, away from the downtown craziness. No gaming here, nice relaxing but upscale feel to it. Close to shopping and restaurants, easy to get to and from. My two bedroom suite was very much like a nice apartment. Loved being able to utilize kitchen to prepare meals if I felt like doing so, also loved the coffee served...Wolfgang Puck!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo