“Great food for a strip mall resturant”
Review of Bistro 7

Bistro 7
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 7 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #161 of 1,050 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Neil & Longley
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My son and I had time to kill and needed to eat before our flight home.

We searched up restaurant reviews and chose Bistro 7. The service was excellent, the food delightful.

A great choice for a good meal.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

My wife has celiac disease so we are always looking for good gluten free food. My wife was pleasantly surprised at the large and varied gluten free menu. One of our party raved about his lobster bisque and said his salmon was excellent. Another loved her chicken pesto. I ordered a butternut squash gnocchi that was excellent. So far this would all end up in a five star review. My wife ordered the gluten free chicken piccata and asked for the mushrooms to be left off because of an allergy. When her dish arrived they had included the mushrooms but didn’t include the chicken. The server was very professional and took the dish away and had the kitchen remake the dish properly. When it came my wife enjoyed the dish but had to basically eat alone because the rest of us had already finished eating. The server was apologetic but that was it. The downgrade to a four is my way of telling them that a dinner at this price point should be eaten together. When a dish is made improperly some accommodation should be offered. Either don’t charge for that meal or offer something like free desserts. The food was good enough that we will probably go back. They also have a very good, but not inexpensive, wine selection.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I attended this restaurant with people who really liked it. The appetizers were unique and great. Most people had the salmon and loved it. I had the special which was the frittata. Unfortunately it was dry and unremarkable. I really regretted compared to how everyone else was raving about their food. I did however give it 5 stars as they have incredible chocolate chip cookies at the front desk for everyone as they leave. Just dont get the frittata.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The highlight of my visit to Bistro 7 was the service. We had prompt, professional service and that is always appreciated.

As for the food, the wood oven lured us into pizzas. Unfortunately, the end result was nowhere near what we had hoped. In fact, I would recommend that pizzas are avoided if you should visit. The tomato sauce was tasteless and the toppings added little too. Considering the pizza was cooked in a wood-fired oven, it was under-cooked. I'm not sure how that was achieved but they clearly have the wrong person preparing and cooking pizza at this restaurant.

This is Reno - there are plenty of good eating option. I struggle to recommend this restaurant to any future diners.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The people were unfriendly and wouldn't seat us because they'd been closed for 2 min! It is understandable but what happened to work ethics and staying open an extra two minutes for customers? NOT RECOMMENDED!! Send your hard earned dollar somewhere else:)

Been to Bistro 7? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK