“Great steaks. I went with my daughter to have a nice steak dinner and we weren't disappointed. ”

Charlie Palmer Steak Reno
Reserve with OpenTable
Charlie Palmer Steak Reno is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 960 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jensen Street
Description: Charlie Palmer Steak Reno in the Grand Sierra Resort is a study in contemporary contrasts, from blonde wooden walls enhanced by mica and leather accents, to midnight blue, deep terracotta and espresso texture fabrics, and stylish booths, featuring natural grain faux leather baguettes, with floor-to-ceiling stretched fabric panels, creating a Mondrian effect. Showing his culinary diversity, Executive Chef Dave Holman, who oversees all the Palmer Grand Sierra Resort restaurants, skillfully mixes the past, present, and future in neo-traditional renditions of steak houses classics, like Pan Seared Sea Scallops & Crispy House Bacon with tangerine marmalade and poultry jus. Charlie Palmer Steak Reno is imaginative resort dining topped off with just the right amount of finesse.
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The customer service was excellent , he made sure our drinks were always full. The food was on time and great quality .

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The ol lady and I went the other night and had an excellent time. Since we didn't want to get stuffed before going out drinking, we had the shiitake peppers and split the salmon entree and it was awesome...the salmon, especially- my gawd it was the best I've ever had...the service was impeccable with a very attentive wait staff, they gave us time to enjoy our wine and appetizer before bringing out the entree- I hate when they bring everything out at once.
They know what they're doing, and they do it very well.

Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Went here after teaching a 6hr class on healthcare. It's rated as the best steakhouse in Reno. The service was outstanding-- Kind of pricey but tasty, though. I'll go again.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We had a small dinner with friends here and the food was so amazing. Every suggestion the server had was perfect right down to the bottle of wine. The service was not lacking at all and neither was the food. We went for a nice dinner although I saw many people dressed casually.

1  Thank koshahesner
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I only ate at the Charlie Palmer Steak bar, which is part of the restaurant. I very much enjoyed the atmosphere and was pleased with the service. I enjoyed the food as well. I ate during happy hour which at this time is 5 to 6:30 Monday through Friday and there are several food items for $5. I had the chicken and it was nice.

Been to Charlie Palmer Steak Reno? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK