“C+”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Wulfy's to grab a fairly late bite on a Sunday evening. The first problem we had was to figure out where you should enter, then where to go(the bowling part of the building or the actual bar?) and last how to behave(just sit down?, check the menu first? wait for staff? etc). I had a burger that I very much enjoyed, and my boyfriend chose the pulled pork sandwich and was also pleased. The prices were in addition to this reasonable and I liked the style of the place. The main problem I had was with the service, which seems to be unusual after reading people's comments.

First of all, I like it better when they have a menu outside, where you can think before you make the decision to enter. Can easily be changed! I also prefer it when waitresses pay attention and know what they are serving. This was not the case for us, where we got 7-up instead of Sprite since she didn't know that people might mind the difference, didn't get any forks or knives to eat with and didn't get a question about wanting more to drink. Beer also seemed to be a difficult topic in there. Maybe you can't expect too much, but I enjoyed it much better after the second waitress took mercy on us and was around, asked questions and seemed to give a damn.

So over all good food, cool place (but not romantic or quiet) and an interesting menu, but the service could be improved. Would recommend the burger to anyone being sick of McDonalds and Jack in the Box.

There are newer reviews for Wulfy's

Reviewed 29 June 2013

ok food, mostly frozen food which is prepared. I like the salads which constantly get smaller in size..less food for higher prices..hmmmm

Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Located next to the Pahrump
Best Western, this place it a treasure trove of NASCAR memorabilia. Especially from Richard Petty. In addition the food is really good and reasonably priced. Pulled pork sandwiches are fresh and generous. The Woofys Chips are homemade potato chips made fresh daily and very addictive.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Very good breakfast but the other food was so so. Great staff and very friendly. Good place to spend some time with some neat Nascar memorabilia.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Good food and efficient and friendly service. Bar has a motor sport theme. Can also sit outside on small veranda.