“Good place to eat and drink”
Review of Wulfy's - CLOSED

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Very good breakfast but the other food was so so. Great staff and very friendly. Good place to spend some time with some neat Nascar memorabilia.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Good food and efficient and friendly service. Bar has a motor sport theme. Can also sit outside on small veranda.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

I stayed at the Best Western next door and was too tired at the end of each day to go anywhere to eat. I was going to eat at Wulfy's, no matter what the food was like. Fortunately I was in luck, since the food was rather good. I have no idea what tri-tip is (I'm from the East Coast), but the tri-tip sandwich was great. The burgers were very large and delicious. The fried chicken was also very good. But best of all was the Wulfy fries. You really must try them.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Pizza was surprisingly good. Friendly and prompt servers. Bar area is also nice. They are open for all meals.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I love pulled pork sandwiches and Wulfey's has a really good one. I don't get there very often but its hard to drive by and not stop. I comes with chips and fry sauce that's also tasty.