US$ 244
HIExpress.com
Carson Valley Inn(Minden)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 134
All reviewslake tahoequiet at nightrooms are cleancerealnvfurniture
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We arrived after a long day traveling. Our room was still not ready. The room was clean and nice, but only towels for 2 instead of the 3 we were traveling with. We went to the pool first. It had a lot of black marks that looked like dirt. We asked for extra towels, and were given 2. 1 had 4 holes the size of softballs. The other one had been cleaned but had an old grease stain on it. Beds were comfortable. The second day the air conditioner froze up and while they looked at it, it was not repaired and we were without air that night. It was a very hot room. The last morning we were there they ran out of food by 8:30. We will not stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Barbara P
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I only booked this hotel as others in the area were full. What a mistake. Upon check in I waited in a hot lobby ringing a bell for 15 min. waiting for a clerk. A gal finally appeared, looking very shabby and explained that they were short handed. I was given no choice of room, as the cleaning staff had not finished yet and it was after 6 in the evening! My "no quality" room was on the first floor, facing an empty parking lot and presented many problems. Light switch by the door did not work, no stopper in the bathroom sink, bathroom door out of alignment and would not close, buttons on the phone did not work, walls were stained and the internet was very very slow! Upon arrival back after a day out of the room I found my hair still stuck to the bathtub floor after my morning shower. The housecleaner never bothered to wipe the bathtub. Empty shampoo bottles were still there as well. The included breakfast was not much to speak about. Packaged breads, lukewarm oatmeal and no orange juice. This place needs serious updating, attention to maintenance issues and better staffing! I would never stay here again, even if they paid me to do so!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank DMHappyTravel
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Room big, micro/fridge/coffee maker. Old style TV pretty good TV line-up. Bathroom had hair issues, as did the toilet rim (uck) and old coffee pod left in the coffee maker. Back of property where we stayed, weeds, etc. - very poor. Shame, as nice views of the mountains, no where to sit outside. Poolside looked a bit better. Beds were clean and comfortable, so ok for the night. We reported the bathroom issues when we checked out - no compensation or anything. Breakfast ok.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara W
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I liked the room. It was clean and comfortable.
The problem with my stay was that there were some loud drunks that arrived at 10:30pm. I called the front desk to ask the partiers above me to quiet down, but the party continued past midnight. I think they were staying in the room above mine and were also outside my room smoking and being loud while I was trying to sleep.
I got the room to rest before a busy early morning, but that didn't happen. It would have been nice if the front desk could have kept them quiet.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank kellie966
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Great stay for one night in way to Yosemite. Rooms clean, beds comfortable. Felt sorry for the receptionist who was also the breakfast person. We got there at 8.00am and most things were run out. Poor lady had to refill and check people out. Would recommend this to other travelers in this area. Do not have a room that is energy efficient, does not work the air con.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends