“Super! Super Bowl Weekend was a Blast!”
Review of Harrah's Laughlin

Harrah's Laughlin
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 February 2004

Unlike other reviews, I found Harrah's to be generous when it came to gambling. I played craps and yes, occasionally I lost, but most times, I won! Gamblers have to know when to take their winnings and run! The machines were good too! I saw someone win a jackpot at a 25-cent Keno machine for $3,500! And another winner of 25-cent Poker machine for $1,000! The buffet was available but moved to various other rooms, some items were dried out, but eatible. The "Laughternoon" show was really funny and entertaining, and very inexpensive, 2-for-1 tickets with discounts from funbook ended up costing under $4! And tickets admitted 2 people to see the show! I highly recommend that show because there was no profanity and good magic tricks + humorous jokes. The food was very good in the coffee shop. I particularly enjoyed the steak and egg special which was offered from midnight to 6 a.m. Rooms were clean. We had a coffee machine and hair dryer in the room. Overall, I would go back anytime and would stay and play at Harrah's!

4  Thank 55SincerelyK
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Harrah's Laughlin

Reviewed 13 January 2004

Harrah's rooms nice but be forwarned about some other items. Do NOT use the phone. Called across river to car rental and $12!! Very few nickel machines and of the six of us, we left them plenty of money on those and others-slot and poker. Machines seemed to eat $ quickly. Buffet closed for several more months-not told about when reserved. Also, is last casino/hotel on South end and can feel trapped there even though they do provide a shuttle to other end twice an hour. Quite a far walk to other casinos and a hill involved. They won't provide shuttle to airport to/from car rental as I suppose they want you to stay at hotel and gamble. However, have stayed at a couple other places in Laughlin and they provide free shuttle to rental cars and also free house phones for making local calls. Is nice to rent a car for a day while there and go to Lake Havasu or to Oatman-quaint old mining town with free-roaming donkeys.

7  Thank Loddie-7
Reviewed 10 January 2004

Harrahs is my first pick when we go to Laughlin. I'll always want to stay there, but I'll go to the edgewater, riverpalms and the flamingo for their casinos . When the end of the night comes, I've always been pleased with our room. The housekeeping is terrific and it's nice to come back to a clean room with mucho soft towels. I once requested an iron(this was years ago) and it was delivered to our room within 10 minutes. It takes 10 minutes just to ride the elevator!

3  Thank coolschoolgirl4u
Reviewed 18 December 2003

4  Thank Glogirl29
Reviewed 22 October 2003

Have been going to Harrah's every few months for a few years. The first time we went, we got a $19 room rate, and they have been sending me coupons for free rooms every month since. The rooms are nice, and we always get a beautiful view of the river. Having a non smoking casino is a great idea as well, but the slots are pretty tight all around.
Harrah's is a bit of a walk from the other casinos in Laughlin as it's up on a hill, but we like to walk down to the rest of town and take the water taxi back to Harrah's. Love The Range steakhouse. Great food and service with a beautiful view for when we're flush. When the chips are down, it's nice to have McDonald's in the hotel. I've gotten a massage at the spa and the employees were very nice. The pool and beach are great as well. For a relaxing getaway, the price is right to stay at Harrah's.

5  Thank mtkitchn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laughlin
2.0 km away
Lodge on the River
#5 of 14 in Bullhead City
1.8 km away
Edgewater Hotel & Casino

Been to Harrah's Laughlin? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK