Harrah's Laughlin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Colorado River Resort(Bullhead City)
Gretchen's Inn(Bullhead City)
View Hotel
Nevada Club Inn(Bullhead City)
View Hotel
Desert Rancho Motel(Bullhead City)
10,954 results
All reviewscolorado riverbeach caferange steakhouseprivate beachcharter flightnon smoking casinowater taxiadult towerdiamond loungeadult pooltotal rewardsriver viewslot machinestable gamescasino floorhotel and casinocoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Hi TA family,

Took advantage of a Harrah's Laughlin promo: RT flight from Long Beach, CA, deluxe room, Fri-Mon (Easter weekend) all for $29 each, myself and a guest! Wow right? Well, all was legit, no hidden cost, didn't have to attend a "timeshare" presentation and flew in a "real" plane lol. Room # 31644 in tower 3 was renovated with a river view closer to the beach, clean,with a very comfortable bed. Bathroom was roomy & clean and the shower was hot with good pressure. Staff was friendly and accomodating across the board, buffet was decent and the food in the cafe was good with the French onion soup VERY GOOD! The slots however were mean & STINGY! lol. Also took a beating at the Colorado Belle! The slots @ Aquarius were better, but by then my pockets were on "life support" LOL. Overall a nice trip and we had a really good time. Even though it was the most expensive "free" trip I have ever taken, lol, I would do it again. Maybe Harrah's will have a "pity" promo that will allow me to get my $$ back lol.

Room Tip: Tower 2 seems to have better river views and is centrally located on the property.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank AJ2634
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We spent 9 days at the location. This was our home base for our Route 66 adventure. The beds were great. We could not complain about that at all. Our room service was not so great compared to other Harrah's that we have stayed in the past. Our bathroom was not set up with toiletries when we arrived (hand soap, hair shampoo, facial tissue). I called housekeeping and asked for the aforementioned items. We received a roll of toilet paper at our door. The next day thinking the staff would make amends for the oversight we were greeted when we came back from a day of adventure to find no service to the room. Come to find out one must request service to the room. Now requested the third day a clean room Still no hand soap, hair shampoo, nor facial tissue. I call housekeeping once again. Next day 2 sets of soap, 2 sets of hair shampoo, and 2 boxes of facial tissue, now no TP. Hmmm. Thats OK. I now get a phone call from my wife who is stuck in one of the elevators on the 20th floor. Seems the elevator left patrons off on the third floor. The elevator doors then closed, a bump, and straight up to the 20th floor with the door sealed shut. My wife is totally afraid of what occurred. She used the EM phone in the elevator of which was not answered until the 20th ring from her remembrance. Then she called me. I called the front desk. They said they just got the call. 20 minutes later a guard and my wife enter the room. We left the hotel for one night to visit a distant location and settled elsewhere for an evening. Upon return weather was at a change for the forecast. Now this always happens to me no matter where I go. So we got the heaviest down pour that Laughlin has seen in years, and guess what. Water in the room. The rain was so fierce it was entering into the room through the seams of the windows. Not drops either, running water. I called the front desk. They sent a man up with big towels. (5) Big towels. Room service and custodial did come the next day. Caulk on the window, TP in the bathroom, and now the metal strip that holds the carpet down by the bathroom door is gone and nails are sticking up. The hotel was at 93% full. This was Easter week. The elevators in all three towers experienced long lines to get to rooms. Hence the reason we left early A.M. and came home late P.M.
I was not real upset about the Hotel, however I did report it to the Front desk upon check out. The lady said,” Thank you for the information. Here is your receipt."

3  Thank robert w
Reviewed 23 April 2012

April 1st found us in Laughlin Nevada with reservations at Harrah's. This was also Spring Break for the school children, and the hotel was overrun with children. We picked Harrah's as we thought it would be less likely to have so many Children. Wrong !!!!. We are an older couple and like to be able to sit around the pool or hot tub and not listen to loud screaming and having people running back and forth. Harrah's has two pools. A family pool and one without children. Our room overlooked the main pool (not the family pool). Ten o'clock at night the noise started. There were children in the pool for a good hour. The next night the same. We had reservations for 5 nights. The second day we decided to go to the pool. We were there only a short time and the children started arriving. Running, splashing, etc. By the second day, I found Security and mentioned it to them. They said that shouldn't be and were there in a flash. For the next three days, security was right on top of this problem, but where were they the first two days? Other than that we had a great stay. The rooms were wonderully clean with all the amenities needed. As I have medication that needed to be refrigerated, they quickly brought me up a fridge. The front desk was very professional, helpful, and even a little humour. The casino was lovely and clean, as was the washrooms. The floor staff was also very pleasant. We will stay there again, but not at that time of the year. I walk everyday and I thought walking from Harrah's, from one end of the stip to the other would be a challenge because of the long hill back up to Harrah's. It actually was a nice walk and I did it every day.
We will return

Room Tip: Rooms on the south east corner would be quieter
2  Thank nanoandfamily
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have never stayed in a room like this since I was 18 and stayed at a motel 6. The room was nasty. The carpet was stained, the lamp shade and light bulbs had a thick layer of greasy dust on them and when I layed in the bed I looked behind the night stand and I was ready to check out. There was a heavy layer of dust, food, used tissue, and used fast food ketchup packets!!!

The walls are thin, I couldn't sleep with the noise from the rooms on both sides. I'm not kidding, I was talking on my cell phone and they could hear the music from the next room!

The elevators are slow and you can wait up to 5 minutes during peak times to get up to your room.

I tried to enjoy this hotel but everyday it seem to get worse.

Room Tip: I was in the north tower
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank havaswede
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Just returned from my first trip, (Thur 19th). This was a comped flight from San Antonio, TX. Harrah's was more than expected. Service was geeat, food was great and the casino was great. The outside was very clean, well kept and very pretty. Alreadt have my next reip booked, and looking forward to it.

Room Tip: stayed in the adult tower. It was quiet, not such a good view, but didn't stay in room that much. To much other stuff to do.
3  Thank Jerry L