“Harrah's name should not be associated with this hotel”
Review of Harrah's Laughlin

Harrah's Laughlin
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Laughlin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Arizona
“Harrah's name should not be associated with this hotel”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have never stayed in a room like this since I was 18 and stayed at a motel 6. The room was nasty. The carpet was stained, the lamp shade and light bulbs had a thick layer of greasy dust on them and when I layed in the bed I looked behind the night stand and I was ready to check out. There was a heavy layer of dust, food, used tissue, and used fast food ketchup packets!!!

The walls are thin, I couldn't sleep with the noise from the rooms on both sides. I'm not kidding, I was talking on my cell phone and they could hear the music from the next room!

The elevators are slow and you can wait up to 5 minutes during peak times to get up to your room.

I tried to enjoy this hotel but everyday it seem to get worse.

Room Tip: I was in the north tower
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank havaswede
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,065)
  • Korean first
La Vernia
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Just returned from my first trip, (Thur 19th). This was a comped flight from San Antonio, TX. Harrah's was more than expected. Service was geeat, food was great and the casino was great. The outside was very clean, well kept and very pretty. Alreadt have my next reip booked, and looking forward to it.

Room Tip: stayed in the adult tower. It was quiet, not such a good view, but didn't stay in room that muc...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jerry L
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We went to Laughlin with five other couples for the weekend and had a good time. I'd have to say that the rooms are just average, however, the king size bed we had was one of the most comfortable beds I've been in in a long time. I slept like a baby both nights and that's unusual for me.

Also, they have two nice pools, one for families and one for adults, not to mention a wonderful beach to watch the river go by so we enjoyed ourselves.

Room Tip: The North Tower is mostly for families because it's located near a McDonalds, kid arcade and the...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank dsparis1
Colorado
Reviewed 17 April 2012

assume most people that come to this property don't care terrible about the accommodations because there are mostly here to gamble. A decent place to lay your head and the price was right. . We in a basic room with a King in tower 2, we could have gotten better but we were only here for a few days to see relatives. Not anything to rave about but again decent. I will say the staff members were helpful and curious. Recommended but.........just for overnight or a few nights, at least for me.

Room Tip: Don't get a corner room!!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
CA
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We had one of the "updated" rooms with pillow top queen beds and a flat screen television. Good thing we had the extra bed to put our luggage on because there are no dressers or luggage ledge. We were not going to bend over and get our stuff off the floor for 4 a night stay. Sure, they had one of those fold up luggage holders, but really? No dressers? I'd like to know which executive signed off on the idea from some hotel designer that no dressers are the future of hotel remodels. The guests were all about 100 years old and I cannot imagine them bending over to get their stuff out of their luggage on the floor. Maybe they used the extra bed for their luggage too. We just found it odd.

Room Tip: If you stay at Harrah's, try and get a river view. Harrah's is the furthest up the hill and...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laughlin
2.0 km away
Lodge on the River
#4 of 14 in Bullhead City
1.8 km away
Edgewater Hotel & Casino

Been to Harrah's Laughlin? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK