We have stayed her twice. For the price its ok, but if you are looking for luxory this isn't the place to be. If your looking for a cheaper room just to sleep in and play arounf in Laughlin for the day its not to bad. We ate at Mark Twains. The appetizers and drinks were good. We waited over an hour for our food. When it arrived it was cold. Two of our party order the ribs and they came out rancid. They smelled like they had sat out for a day or so and the smell made everyone at the table sick. Another lady at a table down from us had the same issue. We asked to have them taken off our bill since we would not be eating them. They said we had to wait to speak to a manager. We waited an hour and thirteen minutes to speak to the manager to have these $30 dinners removed from our bill. The brewery resturant down stairs was amazing and much cheaper!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casino resort with Mississippi riverboat theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Belle Hotel And Casino
- Colorado Belle Hotel Laughlin
- Colorado Belle Laughlin