“Fairly Good Burger, Slow to Order and Get Food”

Wild Style Burgers & Pizza
Ranked #55 of 96 Restaurants in Laughlin
Reviewed 15 March 2018

The burgers were pretty good and meaty. Battered onion rings would be much better than the funky breaded ones we got. The fries were great. I wasn't a fan of the condiment bar, just put what I order on the burger and let me go. I don't want a cold burger because I have to fumble through a condiment bar. Trying to order was very slow, the order taker was chatting it up with the customer ahead of me instead of getting down to business and being efficient. It took a long time to get the food, and it wasn't busy. The pizza looked disgusting, thin and greasy, so I'd never order it here. If they really worked to get their act together, this little burger outlet could be a gold mine, not just for the casino, but for Laughlin. Having been in the food/beverage business for over 30 years myself, if I were rich I'd buy this place and make a go of it!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

The burger was pretty tasty and worth the price. The fries were a tad under-cooked, but this is a good place to eat a fast meal on the go without feeling like you are eating at a fast food joint.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I don't eat many burgers but with my trip I wanted quick meals. I thoughly enjoyed my burger at this eatery. Give it a try.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Just a quick place to grab a bite to eat. The basic buger and fires joint. Had a pretty fair Burger. But has a burger bar to ad what you want. They did have Pizza too. But did not try any.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We came here to chill out and soak up some alcohol.. The food was great! we got cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza and an everything and also a side of French fries. Service was super slow and the woman taking orders seemed to be overwhelmed. We would definitely eat here again!