“Bubba”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in Laughlin
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Since 1996, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. has been entertaining guests with a charming down-home style that's a hit with eaters around the globe. Our menu offers a number of items for the shrimp lover in all of us. Boasting creative seafood dishes inspired straight from the movie Forrest Gump and a fun family atmosphere, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. will have you running to the nearest location you can find!
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Service was great. Was early afternoon so slow there. The jambalaya and fried fish trio were great. Really enjoyed being able to look out over the Colorado River.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Themed restaurant that is over priced and not that good. Specialty drinks were $13-$15. Draft beer, $10. Although I heard happy hour prices may be better. Food was ok. Fish and chips, 3 slim pieces and fries. Over $15. Wait staff friendly.

1  Thank Tim266
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We enjoyed eating our lunch outside. My husband had ribs and I had fish tacos both were very good. We enjoyed the live entertainment.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I recently visited with my significant other and was told that the happy hour pricing was not available for the busy Laughlin Rovwr Run weekend.
However, I witnessed a verbal exchange from one of the bar servers to a friend telling him Happy Hour pricing was ok for him. NOT COOL!
In addition, the beer was warm and when I told the bar server about it he did extend bottled price at the same draft price. But, when I raised the issue to the Manager he had a HUGE ATTITUDE about it.

Horrible experience!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Laughlin won’t win many culinary awards. Sean our waiter was fantastic and we had fun playing Forrest trivia with him. But the food was good but not great. They serve a lot of French fry filler to make you think you are gettin your moneys worth. It is one of the better choices around and a safe bet.

Been to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK