“Great Food But Preferred Pricing For Friends Versus Regular Customers Doesn't Fly!”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #12 of 90 Restaurants in Laughlin
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I recently visited with my significant other and was told that the happy hour pricing was not available for the busy Laughlin Rovwr Run weekend.
However, I witnessed a verbal exchange from one of the bar servers to a friend telling him Happy Hour pricing was ok for him. NOT COOL!
In addition, the beer was warm and when I told the bar server about it he did extend bottled price at the same draft price. But, when I raised the issue to the Manager he had a HUGE ATTITUDE about it.

Horrible experience!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Laughlin won’t win many culinary awards. Sean our waiter was fantastic and we had fun playing Forrest trivia with him. But the food was good but not great. They serve a lot of French fry filler to make you think you are gettin your moneys worth. It is one of the better choices around and a safe bet.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

My wife & I split their fish/shrimp platters. It was pretty good but I've had better. Except for the coast this probably the best chain seafood restaurant you are going to get.
We wanted to sit on the patio but the May flys were bad.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is nicely situated in the golden nugget hotel,casino. A very nice place to visit. But the real attraction for me is the restaurant deck on the river. Fully covered and actually over the water this is the closest you can see the Colorado without getting your eyes wet. The food is pretty good. Not award winning but what you would expect. The prices are decent especially if you hit the early bird menu between 1-5pm. I have had the ribs several times and they are great. The fish tacos are a family favorite as well as the jambalaya. And a pretty solid kids menu that comes in a cool paper boat and includes jello.
Huge drink menu and draft beer. Prices can be high but they include a souvenir glass. Cheaper if you skip it. The atmosphere is fun and lively throughout the restaurant but in Laughlin you will not find a better patio experience

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Four of us were visiting casinos along the river walk in Laughlin. We needed a bite to eat and selected Bubba Gump's as it has an outside deck on the river. After being seated we asked the waitress about Happy Hour and early bird specials - both advertised by the restaurant. Turns out Happy Hour was only available at the bar. We were told the early bird specials were lower cost as the portion of food was only about 1/2 the regular meal - but the tone and attitude of the waitress were strikingly negative. Nonetheless we moved forward with the early bird specials and were quite satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food. The staff who brought the meals were also polite and helpful.

1  Thank Al W

Been to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK