We stayed at the Mirage Apr 6 - 10, and really enjoyed the location. The rooms are nice, we had booked a deluxe room and upgraded for an extra 10.00 per night for a strip view which gave us a great view of the Volcano! The rooms are a nice size, lots of drawers which I made use of for the first time, I usually live out of the suitcase but it was great to separate mine and hubby's clothes!! Housekeeping was spotty, I did notice they did not wipe down the surfaces or take away a cup of water beside my bed one morning but whatever!
The resort fee is not the greatest considering we did not use the gym but we did see the concierge to print off our boarding passes and they were great! But with our comps they took off 2 nights resort fees so that was great!
Friendly staff and very accommodating, we got a non-adjouning room in a quiet area of the hotel, mind you it was the last room at the end of the hall, a bit of a jaunt! The casino was great, loved that you walked off the elevator and you were right there, not having to spend 5 minutes travelling through the hotel to get to it!!
The only thing that was disappointing was the pool area. We booked this hotel because of the pool mostly and found that it was most annoying to get there at 9:00 am and see so many towels on prime area chairs and no one in the pool and no one in sight for 3 hours! There should be some sort of monitoring but I understand that may be easier said than done. The pool was colder than what I thought it would be but hey, we are in Vegas, quit complaining !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Resorts International, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas