My wife and I expected a lot from the Mirage. Very disappointing!
We paid more for a “Premium room, guaranteed strip view with king size bed”, and were checked in to a 2 Queen with a big view to the pool and desert, and only a partial, limited view of a couple hotels in the South of the Strip. I called the front desk and they got us the king size bed, but I was told that “that was the view I had booked, a tiny one really”. They should inform that more clearly during the booking, I felt cheated, as I wanted to see the fireworks show from my room.
The keys worked poorly. They told us to keep them away from credit cards, and we did, but anyway in a 1 week stay we had to walk all the way down to the reception – a long way – to get new keys.
The room was poorly kept: one day the waste basket was not emptied, the other the ice bucket was not cleaned and left with no plastic bag, bed headboard was dusty, bath rugs appeared only in the 3rd day. Bathroom amenities were also bad for a 4 star, and towels were small and very well used. Too bad for a hotel of that category.
Internet SUCKED! Poor wi-fi signal, crashed all the time, too bad for me that had at least to check some email and use Skype daily. I called internet support several times, no results. Yet, they say it’s free, but you have to pay the resort fee for nothing.
Anyway, very disappointing… I have stayed at the Bellagio, much better, and next time I am sure it will NOT be the Mirage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas